ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I think you are right..... But the question is Where? It could be anything she is looking at. Well we will find out september.

But cuckqueen will be my third path. Siren first, kitten second, and cuck to fill the unseen scenes. That is the reason I made a triple save,
Cop house/

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
I think you are right..... But the question is Where? It could be anything she is looking at. Well we will find out september.

But cuckqueen will be my third path. Siren first, kitten second, and cuck to fill the unseen scenes. That is the reason I made a triple save,
Did Morrigan confirm a September release date for the next update? Or is that an estimate?

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
sept/oct

So probably late September-early October then. Oh well, I can be patient. Morrigan's renders are fantastic, the story is amazing & every update is absolutely packed so she can take as much time as she needs

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Did Morrigan confirm a September release date for the next update? Or is that an estimate?
id say they are estimates but nothing is set in stone until a date is actually given cause shit happens and never know when a delay might occur

4.90 star(s) 100 Votes