• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Why do you call her family inner circle her mother mentor and sister soul mate? It's weird I know patreon doesn't let you do certain things so you can't have mom and sister but there's definitely better options then the ones you put especially replacing sister with soul mate

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The choice to not be ok with the muscular cop is normally enough to avoid the KN tag. Or there are other VN that should also be tagged with it. There might be more choices in the next updates, it's only the first version.

Jun 1, 2022
I am incredibly surprised by this game most of the futa games ever are just fuck simulators with no real story or meaningful characters but this game does an amazing job it felt like I was playing a really good story driven AVN with futa and lewds sprinkled on top and I loved it this is the first time I think I seen someone try to make a serious futa game huge props to the dev I hope you continue to make more updates and are successful because this deserves the praise

The music choices where also very good I loved the scene where mc is just hanging out with her best friend smoking reflecting on life while the awesome music kicks in very cool scene.

Only thing I hope is that in the future there are more options so that it doesnt feel like a kinetic novel other than that love everything else very excited to see futa on futa action in the future and even some nice good romance.

Last edited:

ZZTuner

Nov 6, 2019
I'm sincerely impressed by this start to the game. I personally have a real crush on the MILFS.

It's clearly a game to keep an eye on. We're really not far from perfection. MorriganRae has my full support. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Awesome game and renders! I think this one makes my favorites list for the hot MC and planned tags
Could we get a textbox opacity slider, please?

Kind regards

Last edited:

regor

Dec 12, 2017
I'm guessing the answer is no, but will there be any possibility of "duplofying" other characters in the future?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm guessing the answer is no, but will there be any possibility of "duplofying" other characters in the future?
Hate to burst your bubble here, friend, but "duplo" (the traditional true futanari) with both female and male sex organs are RARE! The author of this story has already clearly stated that duplo are extremely uncommon. They are so rare that there is little verifiable knowledge about them leading to many myths being spread regarding duplo, branding them as outcasts to the point that poor Ashe is TERRIFIED to admit that she is, in fact, a duplo.

What you are suggesting would make the author/dev, MorriganRae, into a liar by adding more duplo to the story. The story has been written. Duplo are exceedingly RARE. After seeing only the initial version, I can already say without hesitation or reservation that this will be one of the top futa protagonist titles ever.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

4.90 star(s) 83 Votes