c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

Hey Everyone!
I've been working hard on the next update of Eruption Imminent and wanted to give you a little progress report. First things first: I don't have a release date for you yet.
I finished writing Chapter 2 and started doing renders. So far around 140 renders are done, with about 50% of them already rendered and post-processed.
Now, the thing is, I underestimated the size of Chapter 2 quite a bit. I'm all done with the writing now, and going by dialog lines it's about twice the size of Chapter 1. This will probably amount to roughly twice the render count as well.
I'm currently still debating if I'm releasing Chapter 2 as one update (like originally planned) or if I'm going to split the chapter into two releases. I'd prefer it if you all experience the new chapter in one go instead of arbitrarily cutting it in half somewhere in the middle. But I also don't want people to wait forever for the next update, so I might have to do the pragmatic thing here.
I'll be off work from my daytime job for the next three weeks and I plan on working full time on Eruption Imminent during that time. So hopefully I'll get a good chunk done until the end of June. Don't expect a new release this month, though. I'll keep you posted, thanks for being patient.
Also, I'll start posting previews next week, so look forward to that :)

Apr 2, 2021
the probleme is that all this kind of game are on this mod, or sissytransformation..so there s nothing new....
If you want to make your own models, scripts and etc with sissyshit and 'mod' the game that is on you brother. Other than that you'll have to look elsewhere.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
the probleme is that all this kind of game are on this mod, or sissytransformation..so there s nothing new....

I think the opposite is true, there are few games where the universe is exclusively female, whether it's yuri or futanari. And as for sissytransformation, that would be more in femdom games, I'm not a fan of this genre, but it seems there's something for everyone.

Reactions: PapaPhat

ZZTuner

Nov 6, 2019
great start

Any some male protagonsit / chaaractere are planed ?

it will be great ;) (with no sissification or else i hope )
I think there's nothing more terrible than asking that kind of question.

I don't think you realize how rare it is to play a futa in an all-female world. Adding a male character would clearly kill the originality of the game.

imalreadyademon55

Dec 10, 2021
He thought to himself in a sort of self hatred as he lay there naked, tied up to his own bed with the most sublime and kinkiest of black rope, his mouth obscured by velvet gag emitted only the shrieks of intersecting torment in the form of both pain and pleasure, for were one to incline ones ear to the door, they would detect only the richochet of *plap* *plap* sounds as he was forced to take the exceedingly large spear like shaft of the well endowed futanari girl behind him, his tormentor and to himself a partially chosen lover, for as he felt her baseball bat like battering ram up his batty hole, he could only feel the loathing self hatred that would make him think so negative a comment within his mind. For in truth, in the dark and dankest depths of his own depraved mind, he found....to his confusion and utter dismay....that he actually was starting to like it.
this is the funniest shit i read all year. thank you wordsmith!

Reactions: BadCuban42

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

Hello friends
A quick progress report for y'all. I've been busy doing renders all week. So far the total count of created renders is around 300. Around 200 of those are already rendered and post-processed.
I'm pretty happy with my output so far, 20-25 renders per day is actually better than what I expected. It's still some way to go until the end of the chapter, but so far so good .
I also wanted to show you the results of the first poll ("Which character are you most interested in so far?"). Here are the combined results:
  • 1st - Evelyn & Fiona - 23 votes each
  • 3rd - Delilah - 17 votes
  • 4th - Mrs. Leone - 15 votes
  • 5th - Officer Shaw - 14 votes
  • 6th - The beach bartender - 6 votes
  • 7th - Kate - 4 votes
  • 8th - The blonde beer thief - 1 vote
Congratulations to Evelyn and Fiona who share first place. Not too surprised by that, they had the most screen time after all. I'm just happy to see that everyone got at least some love, even the yet unnamed characters.
There are still quite a few girls who are yet to be introduced, a couple of them you'll meet in Chapter 2 (check the last preview pic ). I'm curious to see if the favorites will change over time...
Have a nice weekend everyone, and thank you for your continued support ❤.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The blonde beer thief I want a choise befor the thief steal our beer: "This beer aint for you, you bimbo" and "Stop her befor befor she stole our drink".

Reactions: MadfireMonkey
4.90 star(s) 89 Votes