schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
screenshot0001.png
She just like me fr. :oops:

Short, but I quite liked it. Ashe is very likable. Looking forward to the next chapters and meeting blonde beer thief again (even though she didn't get a lot of votes in that poll). Good luck! :)

Edit
Additional thought: I obviously appreciate a healthy amount of sexy time. Otoh, I also kinda hope the permanent horniness won't clash too hard with the (coming of age?) story aspect of the game.

Last edited:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

Hey everyone
It's been another busy week, with lots of new renders created . I'm currently at ~780 renders, which means we're officially past the render count for Chapter 1!
There's probably around 300-350 more renders left to do for v0.2.0. I'm still aiming for a release in the first half of August. We'll see how it goes, maybe I'll have a release date for you in a week or two.
I'm currently working on a pretty big scene and I have tons of fun with it . It's something quite different from the stuff I've done so far, and I'm really curious if you'll like it as much as I do... Oh, and there's lots of lewdness in it too .
I will also try to release the second set of bonus images for Gold & Silver patrons next week. I want to finish some stuff for the VN first, so this might get pushed back another week. This one should get a bit raunchier than the last one, so stay tuned.
And as always, thank you all for your support! It really means a lot to me and is very motivating to know that so many people like what I do.❤ Enjoy your weekend, y'all!

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
No! Please don't tune it down, the details and colours is what makes this game so good imo

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

Hey folks
Here's the weekly progress report:
  • More renders completed. Total count is about 900 so far.
  • There's around 200 renders left to do.
  • I also had to do some "reshoots" of scenes (~50 renders) which did cost some time and was rather tedious unfortunately .
  • I will start with the bonus image set tomorrow, so Silver & Gold patrons can expect that early next week
  • After that I will take a closer look at what's left to do, so that I can give you a release date for v0.2.0 in the next progress report.
That's it . Have a nice weekend ❤

Just chillin ❤
v0.2.0 preview 07.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Hey folks
Here's the weekly progress report:
  • More renders completed. Total count is about 900 so far.
  • There's around 200 renders left to do.
  • I also had to do some "reshoots" of scenes (~50 renders) which did cost some time and was rather tedious unfortunately .
  • I will start with the bonus image set tomorrow, so Silver & Gold patrons can expect that early next week
  • After that I will take a closer look at what's left to do, so that I can give you a release date for v0.2.0 in the next progress report.
That's it . Have a nice weekend ❤

Just chillin ❤
View attachment 2796955
Only just met these two hotties in the opening but already in love with both of them.
pass it.png
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes