MorriganRae

Game Developer
May 21, 2023
Hey everyone, I've decided to make the weekly progress reports on my Patreon and public from now on. Check it out if you're interested.

The most important bit from today's report: The release date for v0.2.0 is gonna be August 17th.

Can't wait to show it to y'all :giggle:

Last edited:

Ogli

Aug 23, 2020
Great start, loved it so far. Good job dev. Although there is one thing I would like the dev of this game and all other western creators and the internet at large to remember. There is no such thing as "mono gendered futa" as the word futanari literally means "of two kinds" as in two sets of genitalia aka hermaphrodite NOT trans. Too often I see things that have people with female appearing body but a dick and balls without a vagina labelled as futa. It's just literally not. Those are two completely different things. For me it isn't THAT big of a problem as I'm into both, but it just irks me to no end when people misuse the terms completely. Anyway have a nice day!

MorriganRae

Game Developer
May 21, 2023
Great start, loved it so far. Good job dev. Although there is one thing I would like the dev of this game and all other western creators and the internet at large to remember. There is no such thing as "mono gendered futa" as the word futanari literally means "of two kinds" as in two sets of genitalia aka hermaphrodite NOT trans. Too often I see things that have people with female appearing body but a dick and balls without a vagina labelled as futa. It's just literally not. Those are two completely different things. For me it isn't THAT big of a problem as I'm into both, but it just irks me to no end when people misuse the terms completely. Anyway have a nice day!
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Regarding terminology: The reason why I use "futa" instead of any other term is simply because I don't think there's a commonly used alternative that fits. They are either even more inaccurate ("trans"), too casual ("dickgirl") or derogatory terms that I don't wanna use.

There is no such thing as "mono gendered futa"
Well, there is no such thing as a futa, period. I always found it interesting that some people are so up in arms about the correct terminology for this specific fictional thing. No one complains if an orc is not accurately represented according to Tolkien's lore or if a vampire goes against established mythology.

I get that people have preferences and might like one variation and not the other, but that's why I put this info in the game's description and mention it again in the introduction. So hopefully no one gets blindsided by the missing vaginas ;)

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Well, there is no such thing as a futa, period. I always found it interesting that some people are so up in arms about the correct terminology for this specific fictional thing. No one complains if an orc is not accurately represented according to Tolkien's lore or if a vampire goes against established mythology.
Well I've seen nerds absolutely rage when a 4 limbed firebreathing lizard is refered to as a dragon instead of wyvern. Makes me crawl up the wall. They aren't real, whatever the author calls them is what they are. In this case the futas too.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Regarding terminology: The reason why I use "futa" instead of any other term is simply because I don't think there's a commonly used alternative that fits. They are either even more inaccurate ("trans"), too casual ("dickgirl") or derogatory terms that I don't wanna use.

I get that people have preferences and might like one variation and not the other, but that's why I put this info in the game's description and mention it again in the introduction. So hopefully no one gets blindsided by the missing vaginas ;)
MorriganRae my friend... As for me, I found the way you created the variations of species, for lack of a better term, to be an inventive, creative, even ingenious way to rid the world of men without some mysterious plague causing all males to perish. This wonderful world you have created is unique, kinky and beautiful!:love: You made what would be traditionally considered as a futanari to be rather rare. So, Ashe is rather rare and precious. I have also heard in futanari lore that all futa have penis, testes and a vagina but with some the vagina or the testes can be internal... TBH, it's all made up bullshit to me. I enjoy the world you have created as it is with "male" futa like Fiona, "female/male" futa like Ashe and female like mom with not an XY chromosome in site.:devilish: Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Just keep up the superb level of artisanship you've displayed thus far, my friend, and Eruption Imminent will continue to be a favorite.:love: Let the naysayers nay... it seems to be their sole purpose in life... nay, nay, nay... like so many bleating sheep and goats... Meh... they can kiss my fat, furry hind end! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.05.23 - 01.49.26.66.png
PS: Never underestimate the fanaticism of Tolkein and vampire lore junkies! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This week's progress report:

Renders are completed! :)
Thank you, my friend :) Looking forward to more content, hopefully soon :)

Will catch you on discord and hope to see the update info there as the bright white backgrounds on patreon and substar are blinding and give me eye strain with a side order of migraine. o_O

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

JM24

May 27, 2021
Version 0.2.0 is out now! OP is updated.

v0.2.0
  • Covers the first half of Chapter 2
  • 1200 new renders
  • Old saves should work
I impatiently await your feedback . Let me know what you think! Enjoy! :)
Is it a public release or patreon only?

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes