yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EruptionImminent-0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Lmao, Cleo is like a futa/intersex Andrew Tate/Alex Jones. I'm reading her dialogue and I'm sitting here like "Wtf are you talking about, go take your meds." Plus, Fiona and her family are hilarious.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Eruption Imminent [v0.2.0] [MorriganRae]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Oho, update for this as well, what's going on, do all you people making great games talk behind the scenes, coordinating your releases? :p

Jokes aside...it's almost weekend, so all the time in the world to see the next part of this glorious aventure ^-^

Really curious to see the changes to my perhaps-favored potential romance option. :D

Reactions: Udayana

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Version 0.2.0 is out now! Links in OP are updated.

v0.2.0
  • Covers the first half of Chapter 2
  • 1200 new renders
  • Old saves should work
I impatiently await your feedback. Let me know what you think! Enjoy! :)
Hello dear developer
Is this game slow burn or fast burn? Does MC start sexual activities early or do MC and game models have acceptable resistance? Are they sluts or hard girls?

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
EruptionImminent_2023_08_18_00_18_03_117.png
Wow, a whole room in mommy's bed... :giggle: xoxo

I really like the accompanying soundtrack. Lightweight and comfortable.
I remember such a feeling from the gameplay only in the first versions of BaRS, before the replacement of licensed music.

MorriganRae

Game Developer
May 21, 2023
Hello dear developer
Is this game slow burn or fast burn? Does MC start sexual activities early or do MC and game models have acceptable resistance? Are they sluts or hard girls?
I would say it's a bit more on the slow burn side. The relationships will take some time to develop and Ashe's insecurities won't vanish over night. I do make an effort to still include erotic scenes in the meantime though.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was solid, Vanessa and Lexi are smoking, I kinda like the idea of turning the friends lil' sister into a freak too, even Spike caught my eye a lil'... oh I also though it was kinda hot she seems to be into the idea of her sister getting dicked down by other futas. Hopefully things get wild with that sex drug, shame she didn't pick up a spare bag to use. Glad you seem to be able to take things in a kinda dommy direction too so far.

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes