Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Never laughed so much reading a review, add to that in disguised kink shaming :LOL: people are really creative in the ways to bend the rules of the forum.
it's why I always look at reviews for some of my favorite games when I see the notification. Sometimes the negative ones give you a good laugh

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
it's why I always look at reviews for some of my favorite games when I see the notification. Sometimes the negative ones give you a good laugh
Yeah I do the same, usually I ignore simplistic rants or laugh at it, if they clearly break the rules I report it. Sometimes I give a like when their view is very similar with mine or when isn't but it is uses good and valid arguments even if I don't agree.
I have to start doing reviews also, until now I didn't because whenever I write one I put myself in the 3rd person and think it doesn't give total justice to the game or lacks depth and good arguments and end up deleting them hehe.
Anyway when I start doing them probably I only will do to games I enjoy anyway, don't have much patience to bash someone work even if I don't like it.

pitao

May 18, 2023
looks like it was. It was mostly a nonsense one saying how all the girls look like amazons and how Ashe felt static and boring haha
Yep it seems it got deleted, probably someone report it for kink shaming everyone who likes the game in the last sentence of the review, it was subtle in a way that was why I didn't report it because wasn't sure it would clearly read that way for the staff here, but I thought about it. Glad someone did and got deleted.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Morrigan, please get better soon! We all miss you! We are all waiting how the game will continue. And I think we are all impatient about the new update. Just to see who is blackmailing and if we get a chance with Delilah to do naughty stuff........... You would make me sooooo happy.

4.90 star(s) 102 Votes