Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
is there someone in here that pick the ntr path?
i dont have a heart to do that to poor ashe...
I play “Cuckquean” and “Kitten” routes simultaneously.
I wouldn't consider the "Cuckquean" route as netorare. Netorare, as far as I understand it, is devourer jealousy over pleasure (or without pleasure for a NTR'ed "cuck" at all). In case of this game “Cuckquean” is voyeurism and cuck fantasies at the moment, and in the future is "willing cuck" scenarios with some portions of light humiliations from time to time (like in “Kitten” routes). So it is more like passive Netorase, not Netorare.
I love this fetish, but it's very easy to ruin it for me. And I'm glad that the developer loves this fetish and understands how do it right!

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
I play “Cuckquean” and “Kitten” routes simultaneously.
I wouldn't consider the "Cuckquean" route as netorare. Netorare, as far as I understand it, is devourer jealousy over pleasure (or without pleasure for a NTR'ed "cuck" at all). In case of this game “Cuckquean” is voyeurism and cuck fantasies at the moment, and in the future is "willing cuck" scenarios with some portions of light humiliations from time to time (like in “Kitten” routes). So it is more like passive Netorase, not Netorare.
I love this fetish, but it's very easy to ruin it for me. And I'm glad that the developer loves this fetish and understands how do it right!
I would hardly call it ntr. Ashe is more like a voyeur on cuckqueen path, at least for now.
Thank you for the answer!

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.90 star(s) 102 Votes