damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I suspect reliance on translation tools like that is why their post is such a jumbled mess in the first place.
Yes, I think so.
Not to mention that the quality of the translation must vary depending on the original language. Not sure that Swahili or Tamoul to English translation will be as accurate as German or French to English one.

Reactions: Udayana

Hentaihoney

Aug 10, 2017
No. Translator works very well and helps me.
It translates better when the two languages have a common root such as both being somewhere on the Indo European language tree. When you try to translate to/or from something like Twi (an African language) into English or etc it can get wonky).

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
It translates better when the two languages have a common root such as both being somewhere on the Indo European language tree. When you try to translate to/or from something like Twi (an African language) into English or etc it can get wonky).
Rare exceptions do not change the fact that Google Translate works well with most languages. And i doubt that this user only knows the African language.

Well, this is offtop again. I'm out.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Yes, I think so.
Not to mention that the quality of the translation must vary depending on the original language. Not sure that Swahili or Tamoul to English translation will be as accurate as German or French to English one.
It also heavily depends on the correctness of the input. If it's garbage the translation isn't very good :D

Reactions: Hentaihoney

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
That's your imagination.
No. This is a consequence of the fact that they are constantly horny perverts. Otherwise, this problem looks too far-fetched. Are they hated just because they love sex too much? It's stupid. There must be more serious reasons for hatred.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Jealousy is a reason to hate the person you love who is cheating on you, but not an entire gender.
Ashe says it herself- Our libido is insanely high. It's hard to focus sometimes, because all I think about is sex.

Thus meaning, sex is a need for duplos. Likely a higher demand/need than most. So it's not out of the realm of reasoning that duplos in this case need that extra release or partners and perhaps tend to, if denied by their chosen partner, then to lead down a path of infidelity.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robotai

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
They are hated because they are different. Just because of that

There are a lot of examples of it in our world as well. You haven’t to be a rapist or even a bad person to be hated. It’s enough just to be different
There were no words about them being different. It was said that they were horny perverts. Although Natasha acts the same way, does this mean that she is also a duplo? I don't think so, considering she wasn't embarrassed to stand naked in public in the locker room.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Ashe says it herself- Our libido is insanely high. It's hard to focus sometimes, because all I think about is sex.

Thus meaning, sex is a need for duplos. Likely a higher demand/need than most. So it's not out of the realm of reasoning that duplos in this case need that extra release or partners and perhaps tend to, if denied by their chosen partner, then to lead down a path of infidelity.
Still a dubious reason for mass hatred and bullying, as if the duplos are some kind of criminals. I understand that xenophobia in our world is quite common, but hatred just for the need for sex is strange and far-fetched. There must be something more here. And you can't convince me otherwise, so don't try to start another pointless discussion.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
There were no words about them being different. It was said that they were horny perverts. Although Natasha acts the same way, does this mean that she is also a duplo? I don't think so, considering she wasn't embarrassed to stand naked in public in the locker room.
They have vaginas. Other futas don’t have them. Didn’t you read that?

It’s different internal body structure, different organs in some places of the body, different mixture of hormones and their impact, different behavior because of that

That’s simple logic and biology

Does it means you are a rapist? No it, doesn’t

Is Natasha a rapist? No, she stops immediately Ashe told her to stop

I’m not embarrassed to stay naked in a locker room as well. I’m not a five years old. Does it make me a pervert? No. It’s a locker room, you supposed to change in it

You are exasperating thing and use your imagination to bring something that is not mentioned in a game like it’s a fact

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
They have vaginas. Other futas don’t have them. Didn’t you read that?

It’s different internal body structure, different organs in some places of the body, different mixture of hormones and their impact, different behavior because of that

That’s simple logic and biology

Does it means you are a rapist? No it, doesn’t

You are exasperating thing and use your imagination to bring something that is not mentioned in a game like it’s a fact
There were no words about biology. Only about behavior. It is you who are using your imagination, not me.

Natasha behaves like a pervert and harasses Ashe.

GrumpyOldGit

Jan 29, 2021
Still a dubious reason for mass hatred and bullying, as if the duplos are some kind of criminals. I understand that xenophobia in our world is quite common, but hatred just for the need for sex is strange and far-fetched. There must be something more here. And you can't convince me otherwise, so don't try to start another pointless discussion.
You massively underestimate the willingness of the human herd to ostracize an entire category of people. History has shown countless times that even a nebulous "they're something other" is more than enough for people to invent reasons to marginalize them. And if there are reasons that can be easily invented? All the better.

But why I am writing this; you have already explicitly stated that you are unwilling to listen to counter-arguments.

While I agree with most of what you said, this argument fails. Natasha (the ...unprofessional cop) is, to the best of our knowledge, not a duplo.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
You massively underestimate the willingness of the human herd to ostracize an entire category of people. History has shown countless times that even a nebulous "they're something other" is more than enough for people to invent reasons to marginalize them. And if there are reasons that can be easily invented? All the better.
Nonsense. They are hated not because they are anything else, but because they are perverts. The reasons were told to us directly.

While I agree with most of what you said, this argument fails. Natasha (the ...unprofessional cop) is, to the best of our knowledge, not a duplo.
That is, you confirmed my argument. Natasha is not a dupe, but she is still a pervert who harasses others. Then the question is, why is the duplos hated for this, although others also behave in a similar way?

And from now on, I don’t read the claims of those who are trying to convince me that I’m wrong about something and impose their opinion on me. I'm not interested in your opinion. We will discuss this cool game, and not your misunderstanding of some social and psychological things.

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes