DMCDante11

Mar 31, 2018
So the savegame folder for the 2.1 version in the OP is actually inside the extracted path,
Escape Dungeon 2 Build.8430092\EscapeDungeon2_Data\Plugins\x86\steam_settings\1309000

Unfortunately the most current save from Kamimile here https://f95zone.to/threads/escape-dungeon-2-final-hide-games.93879/post-8470386 lacks some of the final scenes and the Cyclops scenes altogether.

Only the user_memories_json seems to have an effect, and sadly i think it's encrypted base64 format.

Using cheat engine ingame to try and bump the monster killcounts doesnt work either. And i am not going to grind the many, many loops needed for that ...

Fragment count and most everything else can be modified by cheat engine just fine. So you can be unbeatable and immortal, but you still have to play though multiple times to achieve the kill counts...

I mean the game is surprisingly fun for an hour or two, but then its just grindy and repetitive.
If you use this save, there is an unlock all memory option in the options menu to unlock the missing scenes.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Cheats and gallery unlocker for Build 8430092
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "EscapeDungeon2_Data\Managed"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(to use inside the dungeon)

F1 Infinite Hp
F3 Level up
F5 Cycle dress damage

Last edited:

BigPeePeeMan

Nov 27, 2019

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Hey, I'm really late to the party but I figured out that my antivirus was flagging the Assembly file and automatically removing it from the game folder. No assembly, no game.
is a false positive, you can check it online if you wish ^-^

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Cheats and gallery unlocker for Build 8430092
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "EscapeDungeon2_Data\Managed"
(to use inside the dungeon)

F1 Infinite Hp
F3 Level up
F5 Cycle dress damage
Seems the last scenes with Lord Qaron and Beast Qaron are not unlocked. Rest works though, thanks.

Reactions: magicisreals1234

TheGoodDr

Sep 14, 2017

They dropped a demo for the next game over on steam. Just like the demo for this one it cuts out part way through the first cutscene so there's not much content... but you know, looks like more of the same with a big tiddy queen and her rabbit girl guard

End of the cutscene I think it said June 2023

(The narrator does a good job technically speaking, but personally I really don't want to hear some guy talking while playing a game like this. I prefer just hearing the cute ladies and the monster noises)

Apr 19, 2020
This game's a special kinda bad. I like the actual gameplay much more than the punishment for losing. And it is indeed a punishment. I lost to a goblin who somehow survived like 5 hits and it went to like a 10 minute fukn VN scene where the goblin continued to praise himself and describe vividly what he was gonna do to her, even while he was doing it. Just a long-ass immature conversation where rape shoulda been.

If you're gonna go through the process of adding actual animations in cutscenes, don't completely dilute it with VN dialogue. That was the rare opportunity to see an actual animation and it's like he couldn't resist the urge to go full VN on H scenes. More and more dialogue kept popping up and I was audibly saying "Don't sit there and describe it dude, just do it" "It hurts? He's got the tiniest dick in hentai. They're usually 24 fukn inches" and "You're STILL talking? WHILE doing it??".

That was probably the fastest I ever deleted a game and emptied the Bin. Don't create all that potential and ruin it by turning an animation into a VN dialogue spree, especially it the dialogue is just a goblin telling an elf how completely amazing he is while basically getting sidetracked from the spread-eagle big-titty elf he's supposed to be raping. It's like he wants to fuck himself more.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes