Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
I didn't find this demo worth playing. The girl got captured by Goblins, and I was wondering what the scene would be like. Guess what? The lights went out and you had to wait for the full version.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I beat the final boss
How'd you manage that? When I played it went from walking around in the cell, to a scene with the mage and the goblin boss, that blacked out ended the game before it got interesting on account of it being the demo version.

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
I got that first scene with the goblins pretty quick in my cell. I knew there had to be more than that. Then I decided to actually read what was being said while wandering in her cell. There is a hole in the wall in the upper left hand corner where she can escape. After that it opens up quite a bit. Play a bit before you guys/gals make an assumption.

Reactions: cattict

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Then I decided to actually read what was being said while wandering in her cell.
Yeah, I actually read that too. Then, because I like to try and be thorough. I thought I'd examine all the other the squares in the cell before returning to the square where it said there was a hole. Next thing I know - Ho! Ho! Ho! Game Over! Is only demo! What fun!

Which I confess, did not fill me with confidence that the hole in the wall was going to lead anywhere productive.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, I actually read that too. Then, because I like to try and be thorough. I thought I'd examine all the other the squares in the cell before returning to the square where it said there was a hole. Next thing I know - Ho! Ho! Ho! Game Over! Is only demo! What fun!

Which I confess, did not fill me with confidence that the hole in the wall was going to lead anywhere productive.
No idea on being through, or a time limit in the cell you start in, but going through the hole lets you into the randomized dungeon, with only the first room after the cell and the final boss room being the same each time.

The boss is a pain to beat unless you've gotten some really good ranged abilities and done a few cycles of the dungeon to level up. Personally I beat him at 3 attack, 20 HP, +2 vision range IIRC, and 3 inventory slots. I got lucky and had a 7 shot bow item and a level 3 fireball. Since the enemies have skyrim AI, they never notice you if you shoot them from out of their sight range.

Apr 20, 2018

It's just a gameplay demo for now.
I would have no problem with this, I never paid a cent obviously (it's not out so I couldn't even if I wanted to).
Except: it took me an hour to download (it was the servers fault, I downloaded a 2 GB game after fast as fuck; but this took an hour and kept kicking me off the download?) > the preview images clearly show erotic events happening and the pigman(?) is much stronger than common mobs which led me to believe the game had a long demo with some scenes?
What I instead got was how the game plays out, with resets and I eventually beat the final boss of the demo (8 different dungeon "floors") and excepted it to unlock more?
I even replayed and beat it again to check I missed nothing...
The icing on the cake is the replay gallery has like 6 fucking images locked there; which makes anyone assume "there are 6 scenes currently available in the game demo" > nope. I got blue balled and even in gameplay frustrated. It just played boringly because I was slowly realising it was a gameplay demo without any importance. (No story other than the prologue, I think it could be a good game on full release or by updates; but the demo isn't worth playing for playing or fapping lol)

site

Sep 9, 2017
Not only beat the boss, but played through again to lose to the boss to see if anything changes. Nope. Just the "demo" scene.

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
so...
how to delete your save game here? It always reappear when I start the game
(I delete the file on C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Hide Games\EscapeDungeon)

or it is safe to delete the entire game registry?

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Have there been any updates on this game? Is the game finally complete?
If so, the links and downloads should be up to date as well.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes