Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Thanks for the call guys, I just have to wait and see if there are any updates for this game. ;)

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
so...
how to delete your save game here? It always reappear when I start the game
(I delete the file on C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Hide Games\EscapeDungeon)

or it is safe to delete the entire game registry?
That location is erroneous and has nothing to do with the game save. The game save is located here...

C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\1259740\remote

The info is spread across 4 different encrypted json files. Gotta love devs that put way, way too much effort into securing save states for a generic h game.

That said, if anyone has the patience to unlock everything in this game, please share those save files. The upgrade path for this game relies upon dying a lot. I don't have the patience for that bullshit.

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
I don't hate "lose to have the good stuff" games. What I hate is that clearing the game doesn't give you the option to unlock all the missing scenes. On top of that, this game FUCKING SENT YOU TO THE 1ST STAGE IF YOU LOSE, which is annoying if you want those scenes from the end stages.

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
And if you missed some scenes in the early stages, you will also have an extremely frustrated time trying to get them after clearing the game, due to your character being so overpowered compared to low levels enemies. Even if you are sitting duck for the enemies to hit you, the character attack on auto so there is no way she can be defeated by most enemies anymore.

bajspunk

Mar 5, 2018
I tried using cheat engine and it crashes the game so i had to fucking edit the game itself to get all the upgrades

cattict

Jul 1, 2020
I guess the uploaders or staff deleted my review despite it having 4 likes. kinda weird, good game tho

Venitus

Sep 21, 2017
I tried using cheat engine and it crashes the game so i had to fucking edit the game itself to get all the upgrades
Mind telling me how you did that because I got the same problem,tried looking around where the saves are but,I got nothing,of course I could just be an idiot.

Xelantrop

May 14, 2017
This game is absolute pain to play while the art is really really good. I have mixed feelings about it honestly.

Reactions: lexi69
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes