• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
So, all this is missing is: "Rat - Punishment", "Hound - Group Session", "Orc - Submission", "Boar - Training", and "Lord Qaron - Sacrifice". If you've got one of those scenes unlocked, toss up a save. Gonna vanish for a few hours, but I'll check back later.
Rat - Punishment - lose to rat with key (floor 1-9)
Hound - Group Session - lose to boss hound at floor 20
Boar - Training - lose to boss boar at floor 20
Orc - Submission - lose to orc with key at floor 28

You can restart floor until needed boss using exit button.

Last edited:

celeriac

Sep 13, 2019
What's the trick to these steam games? They always just crash on startup for me. Am I missing a dll or something?

Jul 21, 2017
As others have noted already, the save files are made using JSON files with encrypted contents. Unfortunately, without the key it can be very hard to decrypt and so far my attempts have failed, and compared to Jump In Time, which is another Unity game, it does not write save states on the registry, which would have been far easier to unlock.

I will still continue to try, but as I said it's going to be very difficult and I'm not guaranteeing anything.

pepal

Oct 21, 2017
Love the Artstyle and Gameplay, honestly i am looking for a simple Game like this forever to get me through boring waiting times. Dont even have to be lewd stuff. Anyone knows more Games like that with that good Visuals? I hate the pixel artstyle all modern Roguelike Games have.

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
Rat - Punishment - lose to rat with key
Hound - Group Session - lose to boss hound at floor 20(?)
i hope the rat with key spawns randomly in the later levels because fo far i only found him in the starting elvel

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
i hope the rat with key spawns randomly in the later levels because fo far i only found him in the starting elvel
Randomly on 1-9 floors, sometimes it's goblin with key, but sometimes it's rat. If you see floor with door just don't kill archers, find room with mob who have key and if it's rat then clear way to nearest archer and use him for lower hp to 1-2 (stay on diagonal cell), kill using spells and return back to rat with key with hope he don't miss.

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
Randomly on 1-9 floors, sometimes it's goblin with key, but sometimes it's rat. If you see floor with door just don't kill archers, find room with mob who have key and if it's rat then clear way to nearest archer and use him for lower hp to 1-2 (stay on diagonal cell), kill using spells and return back to rat with key with hope he don't miss.
Yeah getting hit by rat archer is an easy way to be weaker before going for the rat with key. Also being defeated by rat archer gives the blowjob

Last edited:

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Where is the hound group session? On floor 20 is only the wild bour boss.
It's random, can be hound boss too. You can restart floor until the hound appear by using 'exit' and 'start' buttons.

Last edited:

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016
Good news! Even though it's not possible to resume from above Floor 11, you can technically save the save, die, restore the save and keep going! But the Hound Group was... not really what I expected so I lost all will to unlock the rest. Anyway, here's a save with Some Guy's memories plus the Hound Group/Boar Training one. I think the other missing scenes are not going to be much fun (Hound Group *really* got me disappointed), but whoever wants to can just keep in mind: you can restore a save by restoring everything other than the memories.json, I kind of feel stupid after going all the way to 20+ just to die and go right back to 11, no idea why the dev felt like being so asinine with regards to this, it's not like it's a micro-transaction game. Oh, well.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Good news! Even though it's not possible to resume from above Floor 11
You can resume from floor 21 after you beat floor 20. Opened everything except ' Lord Qaron - Sacrifice ', my idea to kill all mobs on last floor except boss. Didn't check it though.

Reactions: Kortez12

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Good news, you can get all the scene in the next update. The dev will add the ex hard dificulty that will unlock all the scene and you can get the true ending. more information :
I'll delete this game (since the savefile is saved in the local user) and waiting for the next update.

Oct 12, 2018
hallelujah indeed, I still dont know how to get the actual fucking sacrefice scene and i did some code digging and im convinced its just a random fucking picture that isnt implemented i think im going crazy.

Reactions: Nik Art

pronet

May 2, 2017
Love the Artstyle and Gameplay, honestly i am looking for a simple Game like this forever to get me through boring waiting times. Dont even have to be lewd stuff. Anyone knows more Games like that with that good Visuals? I hate the pixel artstyle all modern Roguelike Games have.
Ever heard of Hades? It's a fairly recent roguelite with stunning visuals, great voice acting, wonderful soundtrack and fantastic gameplay (imo). Check it out. Might suit your fancy.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes