Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
Ever heard of Hades? It's a fairly recent roguelite with stunning visuals, great voice acting, wonderful soundtrack and fantastic gameplay (imo). Check it out. Might suit your fancy.
Could you share the link of that game? I'm getting mixed results when searching for it

pepal

Oct 21, 2017
Ever heard of Hades? It's a fairly recent roguelite with stunning visuals, great voice acting, wonderful soundtrack and fantastic gameplay (imo). Check it out. Might suit your fancy.
Thanks checking it out, looks nice. Not exactly what i am searching for but definitly gonna pick it up. you can pet ceberus... that sold me. But i need something more slow paced i can just run a few battles while waiting for compiling to be finished at work ;)

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
If that one recent comment on Steam is right, the game was just updated today to unlock the entire gallery when you escape the dungeon. No True Ending yet though. Regardless, I'll wait until the updated version with the gallery unlock makes it out before trying this.

SonofKalas

Mar 2, 2018
If that one recent comment on Steam is right, the game was just updated today to unlock the entire gallery when you escape the dungeon. No True Ending yet though. Regardless, I'll wait until the updated version with the gallery unlock makes it out before trying this.
I mean. I'd rather unlock every scene properly. Only two left. Goblin: food and the sacrifice ending.

SonofKalas

Mar 2, 2018
How did you get the Boar - Rage one?
It was either the boar boss or a boar with a key. I think the key one.

Every creature type has a "first time" scene, a boss one scene, a key keeper scene, and a regular scene. I suspect either the goblin key keeper is bugged and is the food one, or the bow goblin key keeper doesn't trigger it.

Reactions: Cap. Cambara

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Opened everything except ' Lord Qaron - Sacrifice ', my idea to kill all mobs on last floor except boss. Didn't check it though.
I tried that and the game replayed Orc-Interrogation, not even the normal Qaron scene

Last edited:

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
Got all the scenes except sacrifice. Went on the community steam for this game and dev said you have to get all memories then escape the dungeon for that scene. Still haven't gotten it :/

Cap. Cambara

Sep 2, 2017
Got all the scenes except sacrifice. Went on the community steam for this game and dev said you have to get all memories then escape the dungeon for that scene. Still haven't gotten it :/
I think they said that with the last update you have to escape to unlock all. But you need the last update.

SonofKalas

Mar 2, 2018
I got everything save the sacrifice ending. Here is how.

Bonus: wait in the starting cell.

For enemy loss scenes, every enemy type (rat, goblin, hound, boar, and orc) has the same conditions for each of their scenes.

Boss: you may have to reload certain boss floors as some have more than one possible boss. Floor ten is goblin/rat floor 20 is hound/goblin, floor 27 is boar/orc etc

Key keeper: In some cases such as goblin it must not be a the archer variant. It must be a key keeper warrior. You can find rat and goblin key holders in floors 1-9 randomly, boars and hounds beyond that, and an orc key holder always appears on one of the final floors (I believe 25 or 27)

Regular: These are everything else (Neither key keeper nor boss)
Some enemy types have two of these. I believe its based on which variant kills you.

First time: Same as above but only on the first time.

for endings there is...
Escape: beat him and leave.
Qaron: two firsts. First loss to him.
Qaron: sacrifice

I am unsure about Qaron: sacrifice. I have unlocked everything else, I have escaped again and lost to him again (It seems to be bugged as it treated my loss to him as though it was an orc. I got one of the orc endings.) That or this ending is not yet implemented so it uses orc: interrogation as a placeholder.

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes