voerman

Apr 8, 2020
If so, it may not work with this version. My understanding is that that scene is not implemented without the update, hence why your second loss to him defaults to an orc scene. Sacrifice is probably the non first time loss scene.
It works. Seem "not implemented" simply meant it wasn't hooked up correctly.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
hoe do i change the file type
In windows explorer, when you have opened the folder, look at the top of the explorer toolbar where there should be a tab called "View". Click that and you should see some check boxes (Item check boxes, File Extensions, Hidden Items). Check File Extensions.

edit: and don't call strangers on the internet "hoes". Some may see it as rude. We do not all identify as agricultural, horticultural tools.

Reactions: roger12341

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
Does anyone know if the devs ever made that update to have the sacrifice and new scene?

Oct 12, 2018
In windows explorer, when you have opened the folder, look at the top of the explorer toolbar where there should be a tab called "View". Click that and you should see some check boxes (Item check boxes, File Extensions, Hidden Items). Check File Extensions.

edit: and don't call strangers on the internet "hoes". Some may see it as rude. We do not all identify as agricultural, horticultural tools.
uhhh,his hoe was a how misstype, by the way. Just feel like pointing that out, dude didnt do anythign wrong

SonofKalas

Mar 2, 2018
uhhh,his hoe was a how misstype, by the way. Just feel like pointing that out, dude didnt do anythign wrong
Could you not tell by the "We do not all identify as agricultural, horticultural tools." that this response was intended as a joke? It was obviously some light teasing for a spelling mistake, not a legitimate critique.

Reactions: DeIi and voerman

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
Have there been any updates to this game? Apparently dev's were implementing a new scene

tabagiro

Jul 10, 2017
thats what happens when i try to open the game with the save files some people posted, any ideas how to make it work?

1616350364779.png

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes