Sypheria

Nov 6, 2019
Read the thread title. Threads here generally have a tag such as [Abandoned] for when a game is no longer in development, or [completed] if it's finished. IF you read the thread title, you just might see one of those. Threads lacking those tags are generally not completed, but still in development.

Note that a completed game may still get bug fixes, but the longer since the game updated here the less likely it is to have an update not posted here already.
That's actually not helpful in this case. Despite the version being "Final", there was another update planned. Steam supposedly got that back in March, but the update has not found its way here yet.

Aug 7, 2019
That's actually not helpful in this case. Despite the version being "Final", there was another update planned. Steam supposedly got that back in March, but the update has not found its way here yet.
I think it's here, it's just in the comments and not in the OP

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Anyone? Thanks in advance
All the links still work for the sites that haven't shut down. I assume you want a nopy link, but they shut down a few days ago.

I didn't test download, but none of them show a file is down / removed page.

tomaito

Jul 9, 2017
All the links still work for the sites that haven't shut down. I assume you want a nopy link, but they shut down a few days ago.

I didn't test download, but none of them show a file is down / removed page.
I meant for the update. Are the links on the first post the most recent?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
2.80 star(s) 11 Votes