Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So I'm assuming this is the updated version now, in the OP too, right?
Just asking coz I'm not seeing any nightmare difficulty or whatevs at Start - though that could be a new game+ kinda thing (first time I'm playing it), I guess. To check, there are 26 scenes in the updated game's gallery, correct?

I mean, the titlebar of the gamewindow is no help at all, and there's no steam page for this game anymore, seemingly...but I guess that the files in _data folder being mostly 210330 date-stamped lead me to be optimistic.
Wish there was a cheat .dll for this one too, lol.

EDIT: oops, there is a steam page still, but the link in the OP seemingly points to ED 2 - and that having to be logged in shit blabla led me astray.

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Gotta say, unlocking the whole gallery the good (semi-new-)old fashioned way of completing the game and then completing on "Nightmare" (which actually is Start(Hard)) difficulty...
Was not that much fun, lol...

Also, the story doesn't make a lick of sense, ultimately.
Oh well.

Also, yeah, it's the most updated version in the OP (v210328) as of now.

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
is there a keybind for confirm? every time i pick up an item i have to click that stupid X? very annoying if i'm mostly using the keyboard to move and not the mouse

Last edited:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Maybe try using the search function of the forum, since there's a good chance it's already here.

(Here's a super secret hint, it has been posted here already.)
I did do a search, and it didn't show up, but now it did. I guess, because I used the Roman Numerals, instead of the actual 2. It's supposed to be II, not 2, though, but whatever.

Dec 31, 2018
OK with the latest version above, here's the save with all the memories.
Remove .txt

PS:
Someone just points out the game has a glitch allowing you to skip levels.
With the latest Keyboard Controls (WASD), when you are at the door/gate to the next level, let's say the door is in front of you and you need to go UP, now spam your W key as many times as you can when you enter. Levels you can skip depends on how many times you press it. Other door directions work the same way.
Didn't try the arrow keys or the mouse click, maybe they work too.
hey so when i replace the file when the game loads in it just reverts the file contents to being default with no memories? I can see the file size go from 3.12 modded back to 2.54 default any way to fix this?

edit: for some reason my files had some extra chars at the end so i took them off and it worked fine

Last edited:

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
Beating the game on normal difficulty unlocked all the scenes I was missing, do I get the new scenes as well if I clear the hard mode? I have the option to start on floor 21, do I need to clear the game again from level 1 itself or do I get to start on 21 itself?

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes