Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
Reinstalling the game right now. Does anyone know how edit saves? I don't really want to grind all the scenes again

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
ya every scene unlocked, i just not sure how to get them since I achieved those by decrypting the save file & just edit the json data to toggle every available scene on
I opened that JSON and I have no idea what I'm looking at to toggle. Anyone have a full memories JSON for the new update?

Speaking of the new update, it is. I don't think the game has DRM.

Changelog:

“I don’t care! As long as I reach orgasm, I can take any humiliation. I’ll undo this entire tragedy. That’s right... I have to be patient. That’s my duty as a Queen!" It’s finally here! Queen Illy has arrived to complete the game! Nightmare Difficulty has also been aded. The true final ending will be unlocked after beating the game in Nightmare Difficulty. Let's all bring the wonderful Queen Illy to an explosive climax!

Updated Content:
1. Added Nightmare Difficulty
2. Added Queen's Ending
3. Added several Shalith H-scenes
4. Added Keyboard Controls (WASD)

Last edited:

pokiller

May 5, 2018
OK with the latest version above, here's the save with all the memories.
Remove .txt

PS:
Someone just points out the game has a glitch allowing you to skip levels.
With the latest Keyboard Controls (WASD), when you are at the door/gate to the next level, let's say the door is in front of you and you need to go UP, now spam your W key as many times as you can when you enter. Levels you can skip depends on how many times you press it. Other door directions work the same way.
Didn't try the arrow keys or the mouse click, maybe they work too.

Last edited:

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Remove .txt

PS:
With the latest Keyboard Controls (WASD), when you are at the door/gate to the next level, let's say the door is in front of you and you need to go UP, now spam your W key as many times as you can when you enter. Levels you can skip depends on how many times you press it. Other door directions work the same way.
When I click on your link, it shows only code no zip file.

Reactions: Smithe

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
Remove .txt

PS:
I can confirm the WASD glitch. Spam the button in the direction you are going when going through a door and you skip floors

SonofKalas

Mar 2, 2018
Changelog:

The true final ending will be unlocked after beating the game in Nightmare Difficulty.

Updated Content:

2. Added Queen's Ending
Are these two things the same? I can't seem to figure out how to activate nightmare difficulty, but I got this scene by beating it on hard. Is there no ending where they win?

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Hmm, where do i put the memories file? I can't really find what to do with it .And i don't have the courage to restart in the cell after each scene lol.

S~B

Nov 27, 2017
Hmm, where do i put the memories file? I can't really find what to do with it .And i don't have the courage to restart in the cell after each scene lol.
That location is erroneous and has nothing to do with the game save. The game save is located here...

C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\1259740\remote

The info is spread across 4 different encrypted json files. Gotta love devs that put way, way too much effort into securing save states for a generic h game.

That said, if anyone has the patience to unlock everything in this game, please share those save files. The upgrade path for this game relies upon dying a lot. I don't have the patience for that bullshit.
The user_memories file is found in this directory, replace that.

NeverJames

Mar 10, 2020
I opened that JSON and I have no idea what I'm looking at to toggle. Anyone have a full memories JSON for the new update?

Speaking of the new update, here it is. I don't think the game has DRM.

Changelog:

“I don’t care! As long as I reach orgasm, I can take any humiliation. I’ll undo this entire tragedy. That’s right... I have to be patient. That’s my duty as a Queen!" It’s finally here! Queen Illy has arrived to complete the game! Nightmare Difficulty has also been aded. The true final ending will be unlocked after beating the game in Nightmare Difficulty. Let's all bring the wonderful Queen Illy to an explosive climax!

Updated Content:
2. Added Queen's Ending
Hey man, the link is down do you have another?

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017

Speaking of the new update, here it is. I don't think the game has DRM.

Changelog:

Updated Content:
2. Added Queen's Ending
F, link dead

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I used a full gallery file but, i miss only Qaron sacrifice. And i don't know what to do with the txt versions. Someone as this last scene please ? Thanks.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
greetings, Will anyone\someone make a modded Assembly-CSharp.dll file to activate the super secret cheat mode?!

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
greetings, Will anyone\someone make a modded Assembly-CSharp.dll file to activate the super secret cheat mode.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
is it already last update like a steam version?
Read the thread title. Threads here generally have a tag such as [Abandoned] for when a game is no longer in development, or [completed] if it's finished. IF you read the thread title, you just might see one of those. Threads lacking those tags are generally not completed, but still in development.

Note that a completed game may still get bug fixes, but the longer since the game updated here the less likely it is to have an update not posted here already.

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes