Unreal Engine Completed Escape: Forced Overtime [Final] [Alex8778]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
Are there any games more of the sort? With you being the one getting tied up and trying to escape and such?
Looking around, I found like 2 more games like this... from the same creator, lmao.

Also, for anyone that be interested, if ya wanna just unlock everything from the start or what, at the main menu, type "open", it'll, well, unlock everything.
...uh well that didn't work

Dan_5858

Sep 10, 2017
I don't know why the new prototype game alex8778 is working on was merged with this thread, as has been mentioned earlier. It's a completely separate game.
It would be nice to have a bit of info on it.

My understanding is that alex8778 has a hidden itch.io page with links to the new game, with the details of each update being published on his Patreon.

Confusingly, Escape Forced Overtime (the main game for this thread) also begun it's development under the name "New Prototype".
However, the latest prototype currently being worked on is completely separate. I've only seen it as "Prototype 2".

Reactions: Simas3

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I don't know why the new prototype game alex8778 is working on was merged with this thread, as has been mentioned earlier. It's a completely separate game.
It would be nice to have a bit of info on it.

My understanding is that alex8778 has a hidden itch.io page with links to the new game, with the details of each update being published on his Patreon.

Confusingly, Escape Forced Overtime (the main game for this thread) also begun it's development under the name "New Prototype".
However, the latest prototype currently being worked on is completely separate. I've only seen it as "Prototype 2".
I don't believe the 2nd prototype ever had it's own thread unless i missed it. The first prototype thread was merged with this one.

Dan_5858

Sep 10, 2017
I don't believe the 2nd prototype ever had it's own thread unless i missed it. The first prototype thread was merged with this one.
Ah yes, that makes sense.

Guess we'll just have to wait for the newest prototype thread to appear.

Simas3

Mar 27, 2021
I saw some pics about this Alex's Prototype II, and looks like very promising:
(Just missing a leather armbinder on her!)

szpila1294

Jan 8, 2022
does anyone know if there are (or can be made) mods for this game? can you add clothes or change the appearance of the character?

SullenMan

Aug 2, 2019

Link to the hidden itch.io page.
Prototype 2 is the ongoing project.
it requires a code to enter and obviously it's not here, because if there was one, it would be deleted since this code was once sold on patreon or something ...

Lenneth

Aug 8, 2019
Anybody played it on steam deck? It just crashes opening options and customization. If you don't enter those menus just runs fine.

Lenneth

Aug 8, 2019
I think I'm getting somewhere. In desktop mode i can play with settings fine. I think the ludicrously big pen shaped cursor messes things up. At least on the deck, the cursor looks like a pen big half screen, and the active point doesn't match the pen tip but the pen middle.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes