Unreal Engine Completed Escape: Forced Overtime [Final] [Alex8778]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

jonyvx

Jun 7, 2018
this game is annoying and make me feel unhorny..whichi is good for me...and gave me a headache...can i just torture her and kill her ?

KSVreset

Feb 20, 2018
Anyone know how to consistently make the chair fall over? I beat the first two chair levels by luck, and now I can't even get it to start shaking.

EDIT: Figured it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

uberalles333

Mar 30, 2019
I looked for a fullsave, but, just delete this "game". Never been seen anything good on the consoleshit UE.

this

Apr 25, 2017
I've found additional, a little hidden content:
let the enemy catch You many times:
- on level 26 - You get secret mummy-alike bondage
- on level 38 - You get very difficult scenario with bomb and closed door

3D_Adict

Oct 18, 2020
The game is a bit frustrating wiggling around like a demented slug ,hear is a sav file all levels unlocked , though it seems on the custom menu the mouse pointer is not visible , changing full screen to windowed in the graphics menu fixed that ,now shows a pen as a pointer . back up your original sav and place the new one in AppData/local/EscapeFO/Saved/SaveGames.

Last edited:
Reactions: telc0ntar

Antix69

Jul 3, 2021
The game is a bit frustrating wiggling around like a demented slug ,hear is a sav file all levels unlocked , though it seems on the custom menu the mouse pointer is not visible . back up your original sav and place the new one in AppData/local/EscapeFO/Saved/SaveGames.
Thanks a lot, but the ballgag and some of the remaining colour options have not been unlocked in that save.

Reactions: Simas3

Simas3

Mar 27, 2021
Thanks a lot, but the ballgag and some of the remaining colour options have not been unlocked in that save.
Some gags and belt restrains from Office Girl Bondage are missed in Escape: Forced Overtime. I completed EFO 100% and any ballgag wasn't unlocked, unfortunately.

Reactions: 3D_Adict

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
To remove clothing beat level 26.
If you equip rope instead of tape the blouse gets loose while struggling.

Simas3

Mar 27, 2021
it is a bug that requires a bugfix.

dont know if anyone here has it.
Thanks, mate!

I attached a save file with 12 colors, 8 gags (ball-gag included), two costumes and all stages here. Path to the save folder is : (your name)/AppData/local/EscapeFO/Saved/SaveGames

• Red Heart
Reactions: Satyr and 3D_Adict

afgcinc

Mar 27, 2021
I've enjoyed this very much - very sexy DiD!

I've found additional, a little hidden content:
let the enemy catch You many times:
- on level 26 - You get secret mummy-alike bondage
- on level 38 - You get very difficult scenario with bomb and closed door
Yes I found those as well.

26 I think the mummification is more like exploiting the mechanics to win it I used R to cheat when under/next to the desk because kicking the desk from below or trying to make your feet hit the edge of the key to force it to the ground doesn't work.

38 took me many tries because I find it so difficult to actually get in just the right spot to make your feet move past the door button, and then you only have a split second if it does react to your feet to press the button or else it will take you at least another 30 seconds to 1 minute to get into a position to try again. I finally got barely out the doorway to survive and then the rest could take my time. Once you have tied ankles I don't think 38 is winnable unless by doing the final challenge since hopping is too slow for the captor to catch you.

I would like to see more bomb and tie combination options to custom play since the assets are already in the game. Also if there was a way or minigame to struggle out of some rope ties, or if you could find way to at least untie your legs - hopping take SO LONG but it is realistic. I very much liked how the captor increased the predicaments when you fail - those scenarios were my favorite.

Jan 20, 2021
Are there any games more of the sort? With you being the one getting tied up and trying to escape and such?
Looking around, I found like 2 more games like this... from the same creator, lmao.

Also, for anyone that be interested, if ya wanna just unlock everything from the start or what, at the main menu, type "open", it'll, well, unlock everything.

Reactions: skelet89
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes