Ren'Py Escape from Ivy and Piper [v0.31] [AceX Game Studio]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Played this game and your previous ones as well, i like you direction and am looking forward to the Kickstarter project you have cooking up. Seeing as i am a big fan of succubi though i have a question, not sure if it's too spoilery at the moment or not. But will the girls have a transformation down the line as in they turn more into the succubi features? Either way i look forward to the game. Good luck.

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Any update after the kickstarter?
The Kickstarter was completed at the last minute, which seems a little suspect. There was $2,000 needed with about two days left and it magically was found to finish the funding. I've been a long time patron of Ace and did not pledge anything to the fundraiser. Ever since the fundraiser was completed, Ace hasn't said a word and it's been very fishy. I don't really want to accuse anyone of anything but I think he took the money and ran. Wouldn't be surprised if he did, 10k is a lot of money.

ppren

Aug 15, 2021
To be honest your lack of faith amuses me. Besides if ace would have needed 10k to some personal needs, he would just had said so and still gotten the money.

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
To be honest your lack of faith amuses me. Besides if ace would have needed 10k to some personal needs, he would just had said so and still gotten the money.
This isn't the first time Ace has asked for extra money, he had also asked twice before for $2k on the spot, which was met both times.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes