• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ren'Py Escape from Ivy and Piper [v0.31] [AceX Game Studio]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Played this game and your previous ones as well, i like you direction and am looking forward to the Kickstarter project you have cooking up. Seeing as i am a big fan of succubi though i have a question, not sure if it's too spoilery at the moment or not. But will the girls have a transformation down the line as in they turn more into the succubi features? Either way i look forward to the game. Good luck.

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Any update after the kickstarter?
The Kickstarter was completed at the last minute, which seems a little suspect. There was $2,000 needed with about two days left and it magically was found to finish the funding. I've been a long time patron of Ace and did not pledge anything to the fundraiser. Ever since the fundraiser was completed, Ace hasn't said a word and it's been very fishy. I don't really want to accuse anyone of anything but I think he took the money and ran. Wouldn't be surprised if he did, 10k is a lot of money.

ppren

Aug 15, 2021
To be honest your lack of faith amuses me. Besides if ace would have needed 10k to some personal needs, he would just had said so and still gotten the money.

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
To be honest your lack of faith amuses me. Besides if ace would have needed 10k to some personal needs, he would just had said so and still gotten the money.
This isn't the first time Ace has asked for extra money, he had also asked twice before for $2k on the spot, which was met both times.

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
I just came across these games. According to the website, v0.35 came out the end of April and 0.4 is 85% complete. But since I'm not a paying supporter I cannot download the latest version. And since I only just came across this Idk if the website is being updated. Maybe the 85% hasn't changed for a couple of months. There was also a Blog update posted on the website on June 5th.

Last edited:

Moradis

Sep 14, 2020
We now have July and I am sad to see no updates here.

Ace_X
Please post some news here as well.
That's why, unfortunately, I still haven't bought it. The developer just disappears for half a year or more. And after a long break, a tiny update will be released, it's good if there are still no bugs.

It's not OK.

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey all, I am sad to not have any updates out for you all as well. Life has been a bit rough for a few years and especially the last few months. I have more details on my website and discord. I am slowly getting my life back together, but I have started back up with game development. I am not going to give an estimated release date because I just don't know... I feel really bad letting all my supporters down, and believe me, I want to do nothing other than work on this game, I truly love making it, and wish I could do it full-time. Maybe one day, but first I need to finish Escape.
Here are a few previews for v0.40:
chemistGame1.png
val-day10-dev5.png
5.png
2.png
3.png
3.png
16.png
7.png
16.png

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Also, if anyone wants to aske me anything, now is a good time, I will be open and candid about anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zavijava_
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes