Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
The scenario that you are describing is something that can happen with Aisha. But you need to have enabled the pee or scat filter (or both).
You get a lot of clues on how to trigger it at the initial cutscene of her slavery (a double warning with "key words" colored, a "save the game" pop-up...)
Really? Interesting. I've been castrated by her before, but I never got the limbless scene.

Guess now I have to play it again, huh?

Oh well. *Unzips pants*.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Is there a pg that shows what the command keys are? Like "hide text box" or "Save Menu" or "Gallery" etc?

Done2

Feb 22, 2023
Great Game. Can I do anything else as Aishas Slave besides worshipping her feet, Eating Sandwich, or Gettinger Punished when not waiting for her? The only alterantive i figured is when you name urself "Toilet".

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Great Game. Can I do anything else as Aishas Slave besides worshipping her feet, Eating Sandwich, or Gettinger Punished when not waiting for her? The only alterantive i figured is when you name urself "Toilet".
You should try sitting on the couch while Aisha is distracted talking on the phone. Maybe she doesn't notice you... :sneaky:

Jun 30, 2022
The "secret code" is an optional escape-room-like minigame and one of the ways to break free from Aisha's control.

Please note that the code is randomly generated, so there's no need to share it.
okay, well is there a certain order the numbers need to be put in from the corresponding objects? Because I swear that I have found all the numbers and I'm still getting the error message.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Can I return to the school without fighting The Principal? I'd like to complete the side quests but she kills me every time I try.

Edit: Found it! (never mind)

Last edited:

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
So far the things I have found in the slave route of Aisha's are:
1. hiding under the table when she comes down the stairs while not on the phone = you get punished with the punches/strapon
2. not hiding and being at the tile right at the end of the stairs as she comes down while not on the phone = you get used as a chair w/farts
3. being on the couch while she comes down on the phone and massaging her = you get sat on and milked
4. being on the couch while she comes down on the phone and refusing to massage her = you get used as a bra and toilet
5. not being on the couch while she comes down on the phone = you have to interact with her feet with no change in outcome for doing good or bad
6. hiding under the table while she comes down on the phone = she stands and talks indefinitely until you get out from under, and then it is #5

for the 'toilet' path all I have found is that you either let the waste pile up and choke on it to get a game over or you swallow until you eventually pick that pile up option of '???'

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly the order of the numbers are for the keypad, though the keypad code is 8 digits long I am unsure if all 8 numbers are needed. I've tried some arrangements of alphabetical order based on the word used to describe where on the object the number was written, and have had no luck, the only thing I know for sure is that there are numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and 8 written in the room.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
So far the things I have found in the slave route of Aisha's are:
1. hiding under the table when she comes down the stairs while not on the phone = you get punished with the punches/strapon
2. not hiding and being at the tile right at the end of the stairs as she comes down while not on the phone = you get used as a chair w/farts
3. being on the couch while she comes down on the phone and massaging her = you get sat on and milked
4. being on the couch while she comes down on the phone and refusing to massage her = you get used as a bra and toilet
5. not being on the couch while she comes down on the phone = you have to interact with her feet with no change in outcome for doing good or bad
6. hiding under the table while she comes down on the phone = she stands and talks indefinitely until you get out from under, and then it is #5

for the 'toilet' path all I have found is that you either let the waste pile up and choke on it to get a game over or you swallow until you eventually pick that pile up option of '???'

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly the order of the numbers are for the keypad, though the keypad code is 8 digits long I am unsure if all 8 numbers are needed. I've tried some arrangements of alphabetical order based on the word used to describe where on the object the number was written, and have had no luck, the only thing I know for sure is that there are numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and 8 written in the room.

Thank you for taking the time to accurately list all scenes. I hope you enjoyed them.

I didn't want to overcomplicate the "escape room", but considering how close you are, I think it's fair to share a clue:

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
thx ariestra for the info about aisha room :D (and for your game also, in my top5 of the 200+ game i've try or continue playing ^^)

(for the special character name and to who put it i've found, i was just focus on the wrong character to rename ^^; maybe another little secret like that for the other character that appear in anime would come in the futur ?)

Awesome! The whole Aisha Ending part could almost be a game itself :D
yeah enslaving for other character could be fun for futur content too ^^ (a bit like in ToT or Domina where each boss have different enslaving ^^)

Here i've enjoy the aisha enslavement, can't wait for the school update who come next with the second class and teacher :D

Also, the fact to have add some random pnj just to make more life in the school is nice too :D

P.s: for futur, more teacher, more "boss" maiden will be nice (i don't really seek to can one day go out of misantria, if we play this game i think it's all for the same reason, we enjoy the school or the maiden part, specialy now that enslavement begin to happen ^^) and i enjoy the fight system, remind me of mistress of the forest, you "fight" but by doing foot worship etc to the "ennemi" who make more sense than ToT or domina when we hit the girl but after we want to become her slave but we need to win her with classic fight to can advance :D

Last edited:

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
thx ariestra for the info about aisha room :D (and for your game also, in my top5 of the 200+ game i've try or continue playing ^^)

(for the special character name and to who put it i've found, i was just focus on the wrong character to rename ^^; maybe another little secret like that for the other character that appear in anime would come in the futur ?)

yeah enslaving for other character could be fun for futur content too ^^ (a bit like in ToT or Domina where each boss have different enslaving ^^)

Here i've enjoy the aisha enslavement, can't wait for the school update who come next with the second class and teacher :D

Also, the fact to have add some random pnj just to make more life in the school is nice too :D

P.s: for futur, more teacher, more "boss" maiden will be nice (i don't really seek to can one day go out of misantria, if we play this game i think it's all for the same reason, we enjoy the school or the maiden part, specialy now that enslavement begin to happen ^^) and i enjoy the fight system, remind me of mistress of the forest, you "fight" but by doing foot worship etc to the "ennemi" who make more sense than ToT or domina when we hit the girl but after we want to become her slave but we need to win her with classic fight to can advance :D
School update who told you there a school update or you guessing there a school update just interested in why u think that?

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Is it possible to rename characters later in game after leaving the school? Are Hanna and Stephanie the only characters with secret renaming H scenes? Thanks!

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to accurately list all scenes. I hope you enjoyed them.

I didn't want to overcomplicate the "escape room", but considering how close you are, I think it's fair to share a clue:

I got it. the code is
also dang that's dark, though it seems like one could MacGyver a way out using that feature of the scanner, perhaps by stunning Aisha by rigging it up as a trap when they chase you for a certain reason and step on to a certain tile, then take her hand and open the hatch before she comes to. Alternatively perhaps a rematch battle that is harder because you would have to heal off being fed by certain scenes before attempting it would be a cool stun option to get her hand on the scanner.

The only thing that I didn't like about the update is the tease at the ??? option in the toilet route with the piping comment after you die, I thought dang this is hot but so close to being my exact kink darn it lol.

Last edited:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
How do I get the scene w the Lunch Lady? I assume that she's in the school but I didn't meet her (yet).

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes