Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
so by public bathroom what bathroom are we talking about exactly, is there a bathroom in the city bc i havent found one or the bathrooms in the school?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I cant figure out how to be a public toilet, i have been caught many times but it isnt giving me an option to retry or not, just to go to the menu
in the school refuse to eat untill you eventually starve then theyll put you into the school toilet if I recall you can also go to the mirror and set your hunger

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Mar 2, 2023
Did you update to the newest version? It was added very recently, you might still be on the previous one.
I have, but it only says either to continue or return to menu, then if i die like 3 times it will ask if i need help and if i say yes, gate unlocked, if not then it still wont do anything

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I have, but it only says either to continue or return to menu, then if i die like 3 times it will ask if i need help and if i say yes, gate unlocked, if not then it still wont do anything
Make sure you see 0.8.4 on the title screen. I'm pretty sure you're playing version 0.8.3.

Momorox

Apr 7, 2021
Im currently at the scene where after escaping as a cat, I return to the school and get caught by the principal.
Im running into the issue that after her scene is over, the animation still plays on the screen while the story is progressing. How do i fix it

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
It seems to be a bug, please DM me your save folder compressed so I can fix it. Thanks!

Reactions: Done2

Aguspa

Oct 15, 2023
What is the code for Aisha's room? There are 8 digits of which I don't know what order they go in. I tried millions of times and I don't know what it is. Can someone help me and tell me what the code is for Aisha's room so I can get out please?

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes