Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
- Fight Victoria, win in both phases -> "thanks for playing" message
- Fight, lose in either phase -> Short scene, get rescued by Cass, with no change to the story. Seems you can go back to the lab, but it changes nothing and just lets you fight the same boss again.
Is there any more content I'm missing in this update or is that it?
I saw a "Victorias Curiosity increased" (1/10) counter pop up at some point, so I figured there would be more to it.
You've got it all. That counter is for future use, I forgot to disable it. Thanks for mentioning and sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: Devotica

Extravagent

May 19, 2020
There is a gallery but it doesn't work?
Why?
Now if you want to see all the scenes you have to play and replay and replay the play...
I personally not fond of such games.
You have a lot of great content but you have to grind like a psycho for several hours\tens of hours.

Why can't the game be developed equally with content and gallery? (Yes I don't want to grind the game, but think it is great)

Edit: :censored:
I disassembled the game and saw the code for the gallery.
There were no code to look at the scenes or sprites INITIALLY. (I tried to see sprites but gallery bugged out)

Now I double checked everything and saw the code to look at sprites and gallery works... :unsure:
I am confused why didn't it work the first time (I probably activated the correct switches and it began to work).
Sorry for dissing the game.

The game is good, but I was very frustrated with the gallery.
How do u access gallery?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
sorry, I've been following this project since the start and....you seem to really like to use that pink flash effect lately...can you cut back on its use by A LOT? it actually hurts/is irritating, especially playing on a big screen. its like every girl does it 2-3 times just by talking and that flash is just painful

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
sorry, I've been following this project since the start and....you seem to really like to use that pink flash effect lately...can you cut back on its use by A LOT? it actually hurts/is irritating, especially playing on a big screen. its like every girl does it 2-3 times just by talking and that flash is just painful
But of course! You're the first one to complain about it. I made it to simulate a heartbeat in a state of arousal.

But you only needed to ask before getting frustrated! Simply extract and replace this in the root folder of the game. All the pink heartbeats will now be only heartbeats without the flashing effect. Sorry about your eyes, wasn't my intention to hurt them <3

I'll add an option to activate or deactivate flashing heartbeats in future updates. Thanks for pointing it out!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
But of course! You're the first one to complain about it. I made it to simulate a heartbeat in a state of arousal.

But you only needed to ask before getting frustrated! Simply extract and replace this in the root folder of the game. All the pink heartbeats will now be only heartbeats without the flashing effect. Sorry about your eyes, wasn't my intention to hurt them <3

I'll add an option to activate or deactivate flashing heartbeats in future updates. Thanks for pointing it out!
I never actually had a problem with it before (why I brought up early game) its only this remake it really happened so much it actually hurts my eyes. Thanks so much, you're amazing o/ really liking the game a lot

edit: are you going to move from patreon btw? I've been wanting to support your project awhile, but I'm boycotting patreon :S

Klaus Schwab

Jul 13, 2021
Is there something to know what name we have to give to unlock content ? Each time i see "rename this character ?" i'm like "ok, one more thing i miss" x)
I know about starfire and hinata because it was given before, but what about the others ?

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Is there something to know what name we have to give to unlock content ? Each time i see "rename this character ?" i'm like "ok, one more thing i miss" x)
I know about starfire and hinata because it was given before, but what about the others ?
The renames are just s core mechanic that I wanted to add for the player to customize the characters. Only Hannah and Stephanie have "Hidden" easter eggs upon rename. So don't worry, you're not missing anything... Yet!

Reactions: Silverfan936

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I never actually had a problem with it before (why I brought up early game) its only this remake it really happened so much it actually hurts my eyes. Thanks so much, you're amazing o/ really liking the game a lot

edit: are you going to move from patreon btw? I've been wanting to support your project awhile, but I'm boycotting patreon :S
I'm super glad you enjoyed the game! Btw this patch only removed the pink heartbeats (aroused heartbeat as I like to call them), but there's also the "Danger heartbeat", which flashes white. That one is not deactivated, but I will put an option to disable it as well.

I didn't know anything about a Patreon boycott. I only had Patreon for convenience. But now that I know, I'll make a subscribestar as well.

Thanks!

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
is there a way to import a save from the previous version, have tried copy pasting my old save but it doesnt work, and i choose the option to skip to where i last left off, before the infiltration, but it seems i dont have the skill to turn into a cat that way

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
is there a way to import a save from the previous version, have tried copy pasting my old save but it doesnt work, and i choose the option to skip to where i last left off, before the infiltration, but it seems i dont have the skill to turn into a cat that way
Thanks for pointing it out. I'll fix that. But remember that you can also transform by clicking on the cat icon on the right.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
How can I start the rebel route? Before it was in the hospital, but I started again new and now that scene with the cat is not there

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
Thanks for pointing it out. I'll fix that. But remember that you can also transform by clicking on the cat icon on the right.
oh alright, have missed that, thank you. Btw there is no way to import saves right? Since even with the option to choose where to start my lvl is 1 and will have to grind levels for the upcoming fight, at least from what ive seen see it doesnt take long to lvl up, but to it would be time consuming to grind up lvls every time a new patch releases to fight the new enemies

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes