2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
People don't tend to post MTLs on ULMF though, right? Last I checked that was the case. Problem with ULMF is if you want completed, full translations. Most of them are incompleted full or partial ones, or just partials.

I used to be a massive partial patch user, as I always struggled with text hookers for some odd reason, but then I discovered the Google Trans app lets you take a photo of your phone and then it tries to identify text within it, and that text you could highlight and attempt to translate. Used that for ages until I started looking for an actual, proper PC program that did the same thing, then learnt about OCR. Been using an OCR translator ever since, has so much more utility than Google Trans, plus have you tried to take a photo of a PC screen? Difficult to take a clear shot. Add in text recognition into a poor quality photo and you're gonna have a "fun time".
Ha, I knew the second part of my sentence was a clunky - probably needed a couple more commas.

I meant I come here because all the games are in English, whereas ulmf posts a lot of games that are untranslated, or partial only, Japanese. It's annoying seeing a good looking game but then realising there's no proper translations. I'm past the point in my life where I can be arsed faffing about with texthooks and the like.

What I mean is I'd like this place not to turn into a minefield of poorly MTL translated games, complete with broken scripts.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
ž这游戏有汉化的吗?
不,这不是中国人。
"Language: English (MTL)" 表示它是由机器翻译成英文的。 最初的语言是日语。
大多数DLSite游戏都是日语的。 如果使用的是其他语言,则通常会在网站的dlsite.com/maniax版本上的游戏商店页面中提及该语言。
我使用Google翻译翻译了我的回复。

For the English speakers:
I responded to "Is this game Chinese?" with "No, this is not Chinese. "Language: English (MTL)" means it was translated into English by machine. The original language is Japanese. Most DLSite games are in Japanese. If you are using another language, it will usually be mentioned on the game store page on the dlsite.com/maniax version of the website. I translated my response using Google Translate."

I techically did an edited MTL response :p people who are bilingual and can read both, rate Google Translate on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm kinda curious.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Interesting, she says that many women willing go the orcs cuz orc cock act as an aphrodisiac plus the orc will take care of them. All they have to do is have the best sex of their lives and pop out babies (something they have to do when married anyways), seems like one heck of a deal.

michaelCC

Feb 24, 2019
2021-03-09.png 2021-03-09.png 2021-03-09.png
when you pick up wood piece for the two guys that stole it in the sewers you can only take one exit to get out and you always end up stuck there not beeign able to get out retried a few times never was able to get out so cant advance

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
There is an error at the map. I try to leave room after taking back the wooden plates stolen by the orc, but I can't move now.
View attachment 1076509 View attachment 1076509 View attachment 1076509
when you pick up wood piece for the two guys that stole it in the sewers you can only take one exit to get out and you always end up stuck there not beeign able to get out retried a few times never was able to get out so cant advance
same problem here
Look like noone took the time to check so .........

Nop for once it's not the MTL translation who broke the game ^^"
The official japanese game is buged like this and still have the same problem after 2 little patch right after the launch of the game ......

so
it's useles to conplain about it here since it's not the mtl translator fault .......
Maybe check later if they put out a fix in the japanese version.....
Peace good game ^^

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I managed to fix the crashing when hitting 100 after masturbating.
(But you get stunned for a fairly long period. that seems to be intended so mobs can attack you)

Really wasn't fun, the CommonEvents.json was a mess.
The main crash was caused by the line "ORIGINALTIMER SET DOWN 10s 99 24 10 10" having its last bit missing "HIDE HH:MM:SS:XC" but then the timer still didnt work properly so i basically remade the whole thing from the japanese original.

I wonder what fun new crashes i potentially made now...

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
What program do I need to play it? It happens that every time I download it, it turns out to be something that is not a compressed folder, but some pdf or something else.
Can you elaborate on that? because i have no idea what you mean.

The actual game downloads here are for a file called "escape_from_Orc_ENG.rar" (807 MB (847,000,697 bytes))
which (for example with 7zip) extracts to 2,644 Files, 29 Folders (940 MB (986,329,770 bytes)), one of which is a game.exe executable.

If you mean the .json files in this thread, those are fixes to be applied on the game and not the full game.

Sep 16, 2020
Is the translation fix linked from Nopy already applied when you download the game? If not, since Nopy shutdown, does anyone still happen to have it at hand so they could reupload it somewhere?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote