Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

thebighorny

Aug 30, 2020
I might be wrong but i remember seeing him tweet something about making several games each with one central fetish in mind, sounds cool but i fear none of them will ever get finished

Reactions: dragonsix6969

Lilimius

Jul 17, 2017
Thank you!
However, apparently this update is a disappointment, or I'm not looking for anything new good enough. I got to see two more NPCs in the town, two areas which can be accessed from the Act 2 location (one of which leads to some kind of a stairway to an empty place, and another to the clockwork tower with platformer-like sprites (but no actual animations). I also got to see the updated Act 3 location, but that's it. No content, or did I miss anything?
Could you share a changelog if there's one?

HarajukuBun

Feb 12, 2021
Thank you!
However, apparently this update is a disappointment, or I'm not looking for anything new good enough. I got to see two more NPCs in the town, two areas which can be accessed from the Act 2 location (one of which leads to some kind of a stairway to an empty place, and another to the clockwork tower with platformer-like sprites (but no actual animations). I also got to see the updated Act 3 location, but that's it. No content, or did I miss anything?
Could you share a changelog if there's one?
There was sadly no changelog in the desc but i can tell you what has been put in

Act 3 map was updated
New ghost mansion map found in the town at night with a ghost npc (1 scene),
(ONLY WHEN YOU MAKE A NEW GAME FILE EVERY TIME) a chance you'll see one of the three wet dream event when you go to bed two times in a row (if you don't get a scene you have to make a new game file, repeat this til you get one of the three scenes)
One Easter egg with animation in the town (day time)
Yiss trade shop in the town (daytime) (Two items can be traded in for key items)
updated quen map (secret chest with an item can be found here in which you can trade in the yiss shop)
pheronoa map also has a secret chest with an item that can be traded in
Teacher npc that has 2 scenes at night when you go inside the school and open the closed doors to the right
clown looking npc that you can walk up to at night (1 scene)
shark :)
updated town map
clock tower in act 2
New npc at night that the blob turns into if you get the pill from the yiss shop (sadly you can't interact but she has a scene in one of kaspa's wet dreams// also my fav design :))

that's basically it

Jkvjb

Jun 17, 2021
There was sadly no changelog in the desc but i can tell you what has been put in

Act 3 map was updated
New ghost mansion map found in the town at night with a ghost npc (1 scene),
(ONLY WHEN YOU MAKE A NEW GAME FILE EVERY TIME) a chance you'll see a wet dream event when you go to bed two times in a row (3 scenes)
One Easter egg with animation in the town (day time)
Yiss trade shop in the town (daytime) (Two items can be traded in for key items)
updated quen map (secret chest with an item can be found here in which you can trade in the yiss shop)
pheronoa map also has a secret chest with an item that can be traded in
Teacher npc that has 2 scenes at night when you go inside the school and open the closed doors to the right
clown looking npc that you can walk up to at night (1 scene)
shark :)
updated town map
clock tower in act 2
New npc at night that the blob turns into if you get the pill from the yiss shop (sadly you can't interact but she has a scene in one of kaspa's wet dreams// also my fav design :))

that's basically it
oh, i forgot to say but even though the file says 0.5.2, rime has said it was a typo and it's actually 0.5.7 lol
aight thx for uploading mate

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes