Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

HarajukuBun

Feb 12, 2021
what is it about, please dont be another fart game

Not much info is on this game and there's only 2 pictures but its definitely going to be like a latex/goo fetish focused game. It's also said it was a possible fighting game?? Idk much

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018

Not much info is on this game and there's only 2 pictures but its definitely going to be like a latex/goo fetish focused game. It's also said it was a possible fighting game?? Idk much
so in a way, some sort of sexual version of the game Changed

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
So just to be clear the town is just one big nothing right? All of the content is inside the portal in your house and you don't really need to explore the town?

blinddoll

Apr 5, 2019
hey just a heads up old saves kinda dont work on the new update, door wont open, so i reccomend just doing all the levels again and get all the key

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
atm theres like 3 plantain enemy, 1 seems to give 1 footjob animation , the other gives the same. Most of the animations arent put there

theres no goal , the only new thing is the game over in stage 3

Reactions: dragonsix6969

thebighorny

Aug 30, 2020
So just to be clear the town is just one big nothing right? All of the content is inside the portal in your house and you don't really need to explore the town?
Pretty much, the only thing i've been able to find in the town are 5 NPCs that don't do much outside of some dialogue, there's also nothing new inside the "hidden" house in level 2

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
nothing new inside the "hidden" house in level 2
Do you mean the "castle" near the waterfalls past the orange tree? Was there supposed to be a scene there?

Also thank you for the confirmation about the town. I wandered it several times thinking something new must've been added but turns out its still the same.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes