Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Also, still waiting on smelly island 0.4.0
"Won't someone with a time machine please upload SI 0.4.0 yesterday?"
Good thinking, 99!
Now we'll totally get that release before it's put onto Patreon!

Disregard that, I suck cocks.

Last edited:

HarajukuBun

Feb 12, 2021
"Won't someone with a time machine please upload SI 0.4.0 yesterday?"
Good thinking, 99!
Now we'll totally get that release before it's put onto Patreon!
Idk if I'm misreading ur comment but SI 0.4.0 has been out for a month now..?
I apologise if i sounded stingy or something lmao

Gomez21

Feb 20, 2021
When I try to run the programs it tells me that I have an error with the SharpKmycore.dll file. Anyone know with fix the problem.

LemonScented

Jul 3, 2020
That is, the following messages appear. What programs do I need?
View attachment 1045726
Do you know if your pc is 32 bit or 64? That might be the problem with the second error. The first one just sounds like a gpu bug or something that would probably be fixed with a restart or running it as administrator, otherwise your gpu is just too old/nonexistent. If your pc is too old, that could explain both of those errors. But that's just an educated guess. I'm not a super computer genius, I just know what I know from using computers my whole life.

Gomez21

Feb 20, 2021
Ok thank you very much. I was able to fix the first problem, but I still have the problem with the SharpKmycore.dll file. Doesn't anyone have the file to replace and run?

HarajukuBun

Feb 12, 2021
I haven't heard anyone talk about the little special funny dialogue scene PE (0.4.0) has-
(there's no animation in this scene btw)
When you go to bed at your house and it goes night time, walk outside to the hub(?) and go to pheronoa and interact with her :)

Reactions: dragonsix6969

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
SI 0.5.0 will be out sometime today.
Keep an eye an that and support Pheronoa if you're not already doing so.

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
Welp, here we are sitting in the waiting room, while people get more fart sniffing updates

Braum

Feb 26, 2018
I think a solid reason is because Rime is charging $15 for beta access updates to a game that only gets updated like once a month and no one really wants to drop that much on a low return
sadly not, hopefully op is still interested in this thread but at least 0.4.0 is in lower tier I'm sure

HarajukuBun

Feb 12, 2021
I think a solid reason is because Rime is charging $15 for beta access updates to a game that only gets updated like once a month and no one really wants to drop that much on a low return
mmm..I suppose you're right
If someone's willing to give me $5 via paypal I could defs get the $15 tier for y'all...?
I'm very low on money atm but Supporting one of my fav artists doesn't seem to mind me. Also on twitter they said they've been having money problems so i rlly wouldn't mind giving $15 :p
also they supposedly said this month will have EFP 0.5 so I can also upload that too when it comes out

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
We can't ask for OP to get the latest version, the latest version is always at $15, which is too high for OP to get.
Relying on OP to get the updates will mean that we'd only get updates when they've gone down to $3, which is when there are two newer updates on the patreon at $15 and $8.

Simply put, we need to rely on eachother to get the newest updates.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Rime has started development on a new game called Katamal Detox, which will be centered around Latex and various other corruption fetishes.
This will not affect development on the other two games, meaning Rime will be working on 3 games at once, so please consider supporting him.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes