Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
I'd happily support him if beta access wasn't $15/month. That's more than any other H game creator I've seen, and the amount of content per update is not significant enough to warrant it.

If it was lowered to $5, I'd spring for it. If the updates were frequent and/or high quality, $10 would be viable as well.

He's making over $2800 a month from patreon, so I'm shocked if he's having money problems. Maybe he's the sole provider for his family or something, or he lives in a crazy expensive place.

Gomez21

Feb 20, 2021
Hello. If anyone knows how I can fix the problem with the file, I would really appreciate it.

Gomez21

Feb 20, 2021
I would like to clarify that the file already comes in the game and is not a link. The problem that appears is this: When I try to open the game it tells me that the file or assembly
cannot be loaded

TheMightyJuicy

Sep 4, 2020
Is it possible for anyone to hand me the sprites and audio to Smelly Island 0.6? I've been having serious trouble decrypting the game.

TheMightyJuicy

Sep 4, 2020
I tried your method, and for some reason it only duplicate data.sgbpack over and over. Is it ok if you show me how you do it, or send me the sprites from Smelly Island 0.6? I apologies in advance about this.

Gomez21

Feb 20, 2021
Good evening... Look, I know that what I'm about to ask may prove to be very annoying for everyone. It is for me too. Nobody likes to be repeating a topic repeatedly but I would really like to know if someone here could help me to solve the problem I have with the games.

When I try to open any of them I get the following message:

"The assembly and or file SharpKmycore.dll nor any of its extensions can be executed because it is not a valid win32 application. (HResult Exception: 0x800700C1)

In Yukar.Engine.Program.doApplication()

Yukar.Engine.Program.Main()

I would like to know if I need to update and/or download some program or file that will allow me to be able to access the game or is there some problem with my computer system that I need to fix and if so what would you suggest I do.

I don't like to be repetitive and I know that's quite annoying for everyone but I would really like to know how I can fix the problem.

LemonScented

Jul 3, 2020
Good evening... Look, I know that what I'm about to ask may prove to be very annoying for everyone. It is for me too. Nobody likes to be repeating a topic repeatedly but I would really like to know if someone here could help me to solve the problem I have with the games.

When I try to open any of them I get the following message:

"The assembly and or file SharpKmycore.dll nor any of its extensions can be executed because it is not a valid win32 application. (HResult Exception: 0x800700C1)

In Yukar.Engine.Program.doApplication()

Yukar.Engine.Program.Main()

I would like to know if I need to update and/or download some program or file that will allow me to be able to access the game or is there some problem with my computer system that I need to fix and if so what would you suggest I do.

I don't like to be repetitive and I know that's quite annoying for everyone but I would really like to know how I can fix the problem.
So I'm not a computer expect at all, everything I know is just anecdotal and stuff I've picked up over the years, but it sounds like the problem is just an old pc that it isn't made to support. Not gonna be an easy fix. You may be able to find a program that could emulate a windows 64 bit pc, but it'll probably be a pretty difficult journey and a lot of google. You can probably find a pretty straightforward tutorial online just by searching (your windows version) emulate windows 64 bit tutorial. Just be careful cuz if the program you get is or has a virus, it'll have access to some pretty dangerous parts of your pc real easily. You can probably find an official or reputable program though. Just some research and careful downloads and you should be able to play it hopefully. Good luck!

HarajukuBun

Feb 12, 2021
Rime said another game called Katamal Detox will be released in patreon at the end of this month
I can't wait to see how it'll play like :3
Hopefully someone gets the link and update this thread tho, i missed this game lols

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
Rime said another game called Katamal Detox will be released in patreon at the end of this month
I can't wait to see how it'll play like :3
Hopefully someone gets the link and update this thread tho, i missed this game lols
what is it about, please dont be another fart game

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes