Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Dec 24, 2020
I may be missing something, but this game is super unclear on what to do. I have wandered around and explored the town, but I just can't find anything to do. Previous posts talk about keys, but I have looked all over and haven't seen them. :/

Sep 20, 2019
I may be missing something, but this game is super unclear on what to do. I have wandered around and explored the town, but I just can't find anything to do. Previous posts talk about keys, but I have looked all over and haven't seen them. :/
The town itself doesn't seem to have anything to do but back in the starting room aka your house, there's a portal that should lead you to the main game.

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
just hope they keep the fart stuff in smelly island, and that skunk lady in escape game is the only exception. Otherwise imma scream

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Fun Fact
The characters you play as on Smelly Island are as follows

Red Yellow Purple
Prota Tagoni Nist

just hope they keep the fart stuff in smelly island, and that skunk lady in escape game is the only exception. Otherwise imma scream
More fart fetishy stuff will be added to Escape, but probably in bonus levels like it is now.
I say a faint whimper would be an ample response.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
It was obviously made specifically to attack you personally, the same way we do by liking something that you don't. :^)
Sarcasm aside, some actual criticism of the game would be 'hey, the pheromone stuff is kinda neat-' though lumping it all in one game seems to have the same problems a lot of others do. Keeping it to its own area is fine, though the option to turn it off entirely is better and preferred. I've seen enough games lock content, achievements, progression or have it just be a feature/staple & then people say 'oh well suck it up', which makes everyone look like a jerk don't it.

Reactions: godlike123

Mammon999

Nov 9, 2018
Anyone know some sort of decrypter to get the sprites and stuff to these games?
Find "data.sgbpack" in the main folder and treat the file like an archive, unzipping it with either 7zip or winrar. That should create a new folder called "data", so go in there and then in the subfolder "res". Then there's a bunch of subfolders where all the sprites and animations are.

HarajukuBun

Feb 12, 2021
There's a key you need to look for on lvl2
When you see the slope that goes up near the starting area, you'll see like a little water area and you can walk in the area, you'll know when the protag asks "what's this smell?" Go forward and you'll see a glowing key (there's also a plaintain), exit out of the act at the spawn and go to the first act, near the exit, go to the door that needed a small key and you'll see a locked door, that's where you use the key from act 2, you'll see a chest and you'll get the bonus key, once again exit out of the act and boom, both doors downstairs are unlocked! :) (Also, still waiting on smelly island 0.4.0- thank you op for sharing us this, i will forever luv u ( つ ಥ_ಥ )つ)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes