Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Oh really? Where? I thought it was all still images.
The animations are for the new stage, the third one, it has a bit of new animations even tho some are missing for me from the last version

Also does anyone know what the animations are for the castle in the second stage? because the first plantain is supposed to work if she sees you but it doesn't work, becuase you don't even need to hide, and the second plantain stuns you with the kiss omve but after she moves to you she doesn't do anything and it forces me to close the game lol, does it work for you?

Lilimius

Jul 17, 2017
Oh, so the 0.5.8 update increases the chance of wet dreams and also adds some kind of gallery, from what Rime said in Twitter.

Jan 7, 2021
Oh, so the 0.5.8 update increases the chance of wet dreams and also adds some kind of gallery, from what Rime said in Twitter.
I'm willing to bet there's some new animations thrown in there. Especially considering when 5.7 came out he said there wasn't much, when we got about 5 new scenes

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
oh no, just not there ...
It's not that bad even if you really want to avoid farts.
You start in a nice little area with nothing in it (yet) except the chest and while you have to go into the small house with the... is she a demon skunk?... anyway with her in it, you can just head left straight out the door since it is the same tiny room with nothing but a box in it.

Scootsa

Aug 28, 2019
It is me, or the "ghost mansion" it's broken? i can't do anything in there.
Also Vixen said "2 updates, time for a break week" i think he been on a "break week" for a while...

Reactions: dragonsix6969

maogen12

Feb 26, 2018
what's new?
from what I've found so far, level 1 has stairs that lead to a new floor, which in turn leads to more stairs which lead to another floor, with a new tradable item on the third floor. A gallery room has been implemented where if you beat a level you get access to most, if not all, of the loss scenes available in said level, including the bonus level. Still haven't found what the new trade item does once you trade it at the yiss shop, but I'm still looking.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Gallery works fine for me, but now the one dream per save thing makes even less sense then before. Oh and the harlequin girl at the beach doesn't work for me anymore.

Reactions: Scootsa

thebighorny

Aug 30, 2020
from what I've found so far, level 1 has stairs that lead to a new floor, which in turn leads to more stairs which lead to another floor, with a new tradable item on the third floor. A gallery room has been implemented where if you beat a level you get access to most, if not all, of the loss scenes available in said level, including the bonus level. Still haven't found what the new trade item does once you trade it at the yiss shop, but I'm still looking.
There's also a new blowjob animation with a red gardevoir in the "secret" alleyway in the main town

zasadowy

Aug 27, 2017
Mega

here ya go

I paid for this month so if anything else gets uploaded during the course of july then i have it.

but just know I'm not going to pay for any other months after this unless it's a really REALLY huge update, someone else has to do it for us
Hey do you have the other game as well? If you have could you please share as well? Please?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes