Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

alajah

Jan 15, 2018
uwu found plan blowjob, n some lil extra stuff on game files, plant blowjob isn't used in game tho.

alajah

Jan 15, 2018
sure, to extract:

1. get the extractor , and the script for slimegames (sgbpack.bms).
2. make a new folder (let's call it "unpack") and unzip the extractor inside your folder, along with the script.
3. go in the escape from paradise's folder, copy the "data.sgbpack" into your "unpack" folder.
4. inside the "unpack" folder, run "quickbms.exe" (maybe try as admin if you get issues).
5. first, it asks for the script, give it the "sgbpack.bms" script you downloaded, then it asks for the input file, which will be "data.sgbpack", and lastly, select an empty folder as your output, your files will be extracted there.
6. uwu enjoy~

you can see all the graphics inside the extracted content no problem, though if you need to check codes and/or maps and whatnot, you'll need the latest slime game maker, older ones cannot open the game, but you can check out a trial, even with its limitation you can still see what the game has codewise, (like, it won't let you have more than 3 maps, so you first make a copy of the unpacked game, open the copy with slime game maker, it'll warn you about limitations of maps and user content just press "ok", when it's open on the bottom left you see 3-4 maps, now open the main unpacked folder and the copied unpacked folder, and the map folder inside both of them, to check all the maps, just delete the 3-4 maps inside the copy folder when you're done, and copy 4 other maps from the main unpacked folder, check the maps, and repeat until you get through all of them).

For animations, they're there but without any images set for them, since in the trial version you can only have 3 user content, you'll need to check the top half left menu, click user assets (some name with asset I forgot, second bottom one), go into battle effects tab, and upload grided images (for example plant blowjob.png), use the numbers on the bottom left to correct the division, and you're set for the animation, just below the division number there is "effects" something button, click that and the first button after that, there you have a list of your animations (without images) but now you can set "plant blowjob.png" on any animation you like, with the preview.

lemme know if I can help with anything else x3, and please give credit to the creator of the unpacker , and lastly thank the game creator and all others helping here .w.'

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
It started promising now its kinda meh. Idk would be cool to have a new map with new enemies. Instead of still image gallery from random people in the city. Feel like it would have been better just being some kind of mario 64 castle with a bunch of door to new level lol

Reactions: dragonsix6969

Scootsa

Aug 28, 2019
It started promising now its kinda meh. Idk would be cool to have a new map with new enemies. Instead of still image gallery from random people in the city. Feel like it would have been better just being some kind of mario 64 castle with a bunch of door to new level lol
Give him some time, he like 19 years old and the game it almost new

Jan 20, 2021
Question regarding smelly island: I saw in them gamefiles that there are two unused(?) death traps or something, one which all 3 chars stick their faces in some kind of metal box, and another with a glass box instead.
If they're not currently unused, does anyone know how to see these in-game?

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Question regarding smelly island: I saw in them gamefiles that there are two unused(?) death traps or something, one which all 3 chars stick their faces in some kind of metal box, and another with a glass box instead.
If they're not currently unused, does anyone know how to see these in-game?
Also wondering this. I'm trying to lose to various battles with all 3 characters to see if that triggers it...

EDIT: Yep, that seems to be what you need to do.

Death trap 2 (glass box) is earned by losing with all 3 chars (or at least your final char) to the final Skunk girl, who appears to be a futa maybe? Then "eat it all" (all 3 chars with the eyemasks) is earned by entering the bar on the final area with all 3 characters alive.

Can't find the others yet. Quentelia's battle doesn't seem to have any final death CGs.

EDIT 2:

Okay, so, losing to the final skunk girl with your third and final character will trigger a random loss scene from the three you see in the extracted files. There's the mummification one, the fart box (with what looks like two futas, or just two girls with very puffy vaginas... can't tell), then there's the glass box one.

Sadly, all of these endings are extremely short, usually just 2 or 3 lines of text then they end.

Last edited:

toastyblast

Jan 18, 2018
For anyone that extracted any of Rime's games' files to get the animations, art and any other (used & unused) assets explained above - Have they maybe uploaded a gallery with all that stuff somewhere?

Last edited:

toastyblast

Jan 18, 2018
Which game?
Any or all of these new games made by Rime (like Project Escape, Smelly Island, Katamal Detox (whenever that one releases), etc), that can be extracted, really :D

Would be really useful for when you only have a mobile device handy, and for archiving!

Jan 7, 2021
Any or all of these new games made by Rime (like Project Escape, Smelly Island, Katamal Detox (whenever that one releases), etc), that can be extracted, really :D

Would be really useful for when you only have a mobile device handy, and for archiving!
Yeah, I agree with this. Also, didn't someone say there was an android version of the game they were going to upload? Whatever happened with that?

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Smelly island 0.6 with android version:

It's from kemono, idk if there' anything else, i just saw this as the most recent post

Reactions: castoli

asaltyjoo

Mar 27, 2021
there are a bunch of posts on rime the vixens patreon called "hot dogging kaspa wip" anyone know what they are?

Der Gooner

Formerly 'Colil'
Aug 20, 2021
Mega

here ya go

I paid for this month so if anything else gets uploaded during the course of july then i have it.

but just know I'm not going to pay for any other months after this unless it's a really REALLY huge update, someone else has to do it for us
after playing 5.0 for a few days i was willing to pay to see more but some time ago i got in trouble with the police so no bank account for me now :( oops. thanks a lot btw

Give him some time, he like 19 years old and the game it almost new
really? im really intrested in hearing more about this guy. its weird to me that someone with such bad english made all those games. also his phromenia stuff was the rage.

Scootsa

Aug 28, 2019
really? im really intrested in hearing more about this guy. its weird to me that someone with such bad english made all those games. also his phromenia stuff was the rage.
The only i know is that he is 19 years old and lives in Japan. I know him for his art in e621. Try search Rime the vixen.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes