Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Braum

Feb 26, 2018
its been so long since we have had an update for escape from paradise does anyone know when the next update is?
His game update schedule is as sporatic as his posts are on twitter so really its whenever he feels like it

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
In other word this game is like losing something in your house. The moment you forget about it is where you'll find it eventually lol.

Oct 22, 2021
So I believe Stinky Island got an update. Anyone has access to Rume's Patreon for the latest link?
Yeah, It looks like a test update so I assume the next version will be out in a 3-4 months or so, but it's called "test 1" so I think there will probably be more, would be nice if someone uploaded it.

dummyname95

Sep 28, 2020
So on the newer versions of Escape to Paradise, how do you access the rest of Plantains scenes? The test level doesn't have all of them.

Jan 20, 2021
Just a FYI to y'all, but the Gamejolt site has decided to go full retarded like tumblr and purged all it's pr0n content, so... well, Rime's Gamejolt page is gone now.
I'd have some very strong words regarding this idiotic and moronic decision, but feel most would already know what I'd say if they even feel a bit like I do when it comes to bullshit of the sort.

asaltyjoo

Mar 27, 2021
Just a FYI to y'all, but the Gamejolt site has decided to go full retarded like tumblr and purged all it's pr0n content, so... well, Rime's Gamejolt page is gone now.
I'd have some very strong words regarding this idiotic and moronic decision, but feel most would already know what I'd say if they even feel a bit like I do when it comes to bullshit of the sort.
for updates on rimes games (including smelly island and escape from paradise) go to

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes