Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

redtack2009

Jul 31, 2019
Anyone got any idea how to get into the clock tower now? It seems to be blocked off. I even got the clock tower key from YISS but it's not any use if i can't access the clock tower

Lilimius

Jul 17, 2017
If you go to the tower in previous version of the game, save there, then load the save in the new version of the game, then you can get to the tower, but nothing changed there anyway.

HarajukuBun

Feb 12, 2021
hey y'all, there's like an andorid version of EFP, do y'all want me to upload it? it's 0.5.5 though (doesn't have any of the scenes with desaria, Azor, jelechii, cassue, or waquet), not the current version

gillriss

Aug 21, 2017
hey y'all, there's like an andorid version of EFP, do y'all want me to upload it? it's 0.5.5 though (doesn't have any of the scenes with desaria, Azor, jelechii, cassue, or waquet), not the current version
Wait... who are desaria, Azor, jelechii, cassue, or waquet ?

Lilimius

Jul 17, 2017
I would gladly accept that offer

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
For those who just want to see the gallery, here is a complete savefile that has everything unlocked, including all three of the wet dreams

Thanks, how did you get all 3 dreams? I thaught you could only get one per file?

Jul 13, 2021
every time i try to open the game, it lags out while loading the screen menu, also, i gotta play like 15 minutes straight so the games goes well, if i don't wait that time it kinda lags everytime i talk to a npc or a animation happens, does someone else haves this same problem?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes