Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

OkamiUzumaki

Oct 2, 2017
I was wrong y'all I made back the money by this morning I forgot today was payday yes I know. I only realized when I saw that nice deposit in my bank

Reactions: papey

OkamiUzumaki

Oct 2, 2017
My brain went brrrr yesterday also I really love Rime the vixens games. I mean I love the femdom genre of games as long as they're not hardcore. I'm more of a softcore individual

Reactions: papey
Jan 7, 2021
Hey. Question about Movement Test 03. Does anyone know how to get the potion one of the NPCs are asking for?

Also, is anyone else getting a bug when they leave the gallery room where you can request those scenes and the game softlocks itself? Or when you speak to one of the NPCs and when you respond she just ends the conversation?

Scootsa

Aug 28, 2019
Hey. Question about Movement Test 03. Does anyone know how to get the potion one of the NPCs are asking for?

Also, is anyone else getting a bug when they leave the gallery room where you can request those scenes and the game softlocks itself? Or when you speak to one of the NPCs and when you respond she just ends the conversation?
Yes, it's pretty buggy but just need a little reset to still going :WeSmart:

Braixentrainer

Feb 12, 2021
I'm not a fan of the direction Rime seems to have taken the game. I liked it better when it was a first-person semi-3D game instead of the side-scroller type thing it seems to be now.

GuerrieroX

Nov 13, 2018
EFP 0.7.0 just got released, anyone got it?
I'm not a fan of the direction Rime seems to have taken the game. I liked it better when it was a first-person semi-3D game instead of the side-scroller type thing it seems to be now.
the game is going to have b o t h styles, you get into the sidescroller part when you go to the clock tower, but the game is generally a first person one anyway

and yes, anyone have 7.0? <.<

Reactions: osolon and Fatal756

Braixentrainer

Feb 12, 2021
the game is going to have b o t h styles, you get into the sidescroller part when you go to the clock tower, but the game is generally a first person one anyway

and yes, anyone have 7.0? <.<
Thanks for pointing that out man, as Rime themselves seem to not show clips to see what the game is like before you pay for it.

GuerrieroX

Nov 13, 2018
Thanks for pointing that out man, as Rime themselves seem to not show clips to see what the game is like before you pay for it.
Rime is.. not the b e s t, you could say, in the publicity part of this game, but they're no scammer and they care about it, they simply want it to be good and the engine is n o t helping, Smile Game Builder is quite trash at more advanced stuff.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I'd say Rime's decision to switch from a 3d platformer to a 2d semi-rpg platformer WHILE keeping the public build IN the 3D version on itchio is, quite honestly, an awful plan.

If he wants to, he can just rename EFP 7.0 onwards as "Project Escape" and let pre-6.0 as "Escape from Paradise". I honestly wouldn't mind, just at least a separation to two completely different games of the same title.

GuerrieroX

Nov 13, 2018
I'd say Rime's decision to switch from a 3d platformer to a 2d semi-rpg platformer WHILE keeping the public build IN the 3D version on itchio is, quite honestly, an awful plan.

If he wants to, he can just rename EFP 7.0 onwards as "Project Escape" and let pre-6.0 as "Escape from Paradise". I honestly wouldn't mind, just at least a separation to two completely different games of the same title.
did you... read what I said, in my first comment? that is, unless you've played 7.0 and know something I don't, in which case

7.0? <.<

Apr 2, 2022
Rime is.. not the b e s t, you could say, in the publicity part of this game, but they're no scammer and they care about it, they simply want it to be good and the engine is n o t helping, Smile Game Builder is quite trash at more advanced stuff.
Gotta agree on this, my pc isn't exactly the best, but i gotta say that the engine rime is using to make the game makes it laggier and laggier every new update idk why.

asaltyjoo

Mar 27, 2021
dont get your hopes up. from what ive been able to tell all it is... is just the content from the movement tests and nothing else. no actual content, waited so long just for the movement test stuff stitched to the main EFP project...

Reactions: Playfulpetfox
Jan 7, 2021
dont get your hopes up. from what ive been able to tell all it is... is just the content from the movement tests and nothing else. no actual content, waited so long just for the movement test stuff stitched to the main EFP project...
Damn. Surely there's gotta be something new to justify the price tag.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes