Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

HarajukuBun

Feb 12, 2021
man, i remember back when escape was amazing, last good update was when rime released stage 3 with those amazing high quality plantain animations,,, now it's just being shoved with different mechanics and still images with small pixel animations,,, it used to be fine for it's price but now i just feel bad for the people who get crap for $15

Jan 7, 2021
Been playing through and so far, aside from the Pheronoa encounter being added, I haven't found out how to access any of the Movement Test content. The clock tower still has this big wall that I can't get past. Also, the Pheronoa encounter soft locks me for some reason

Der Gooner

Formerly 'Colil'
Aug 20, 2021
Been playing through and so far, aside from the Pheronoa encounter being added, I haven't found out how to access any of the Movement Test content. The clock tower still has this big wall that I can't get past. Also, the Pheronoa encounter soft locks me for some reason
in the outside world go to bed for night time and then leave to the town. one of the neighbouring houses is the "stage 2"

• Wow
Reactions: Scootsa

tailorn158

Aug 3, 2017
I think the scene gallery is new as well in the portal inside Kaspas house? looks promising and actually functional unlike most of the game. Either way these updates have become very slow and small with months in-between. Not a fan of the game becomingly increasingly focused on generic thicc/grinding stuff either, hopefully the next area is more interesting.
Does anyone know if there is a working extractor for Smile Game Builder's data.sgbpack? Archives seem to be encrypted now. Even a save editor would work.

Last edited:

SteNonymous

Apr 11, 2020
I think the scene gallery is new as well in the portal inside Kaspas house? looks promising and actually functional unlike most of the game. Either way these updates have become very slow and small with months in-between. Not a fan of the game becomingly increasingly focused on generic thicc/grinding stuff either, hopefully the next area is more interesting.
Does anyone know if there is a working extractor for Smile Game Builder's data.sgbpack? Archives seem to be encrypted now. Even a save editor would work.
Use quickbms with sgbpack.bms
Unfortunately the file is to large to be attached here.

Jan 7, 2021
I was wondering about the gallery. I noticed there were new flames. Has anyone found any new animations?

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Now let's just hope he actually continues this one. Ichikoro! is pretty much abandoned at this point.

Here he announced Ichikoro will be remade (possibly with an english translation).

But considering that he is still updating Escape from Paradise and doing his commissions on the side, Ichikoro chapter 2 will meet in production hell.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Oh man I was super interested in the previews of the game ... then I got to the fart picture.

Yeah I'm really not into that sort of thing.

Just noticed that's from a different game, my bad.

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
Fair warning, I'm not sure why the dev does things like this, but just about NO content is in even the v0.7 of the game. They had a gallery of a lot of what is GOING to be in the game, but that was a standalone, and none of that is in this. If it's tucked away, it sure fooled me, because they even have a character that mentions only 1 enemy and level is available. It is the most perplexing thing to me, because either I'm too blinded by my eagerness to find the lewds that I'm missing all but the kissing, or they keep updating things in the game that you just can't get to. It's the same content as in the v0.5. You can visit the gallery, but it just doesn't have anything in it but pillars.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Fair warning, I'm not sure why the dev does things like this, but just about NO content is in even the v0.7 of the game. They had a gallery of a lot of what is GOING to be in the game, but that was a standalone, and none of that is in this. If it's tucked away, it sure fooled me, because they even have a character that mentions only 1 enemy and level is available. It is the most perplexing thing to me, because either I'm too blinded by my eagerness to find the lewds that I'm missing all but the kissing, or they keep updating things in the game that you just can't get to. It's the same content as in the v0.5. You can visit the gallery, but it just doesn't have anything in it but pillars.
People were giving bogus answers about the game's content as nowhere does it say on the box art that there's shit huffing in this game. Some of the art shows it, yeah, I was sure in for a treat. Treating this game like the trash it is. It's kinda a shame too, I liked the art from the artist of the game, but I can't be bothered to play it if there's nothing in it to begin with on top of shit stink. C'mon dude.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes