Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Can you even defeat the enemy in the last room? It's also strange how there is no scene when you lose to an enemy, i expected that since it was him lol

Oct 22, 2021
Can you even defeat the enemy in the last room? It's also strange how there is no scene when you lose to an enemy, i expected that since it was him lol
I've found a few cheese spots and it looks like you can't, would like some gameover screens but I do like the gassed out sprite and effect you get when you lose. if there were gameover screens I would like them to be quick grabs so you could bounce from skunk to skunk with your newfound love for inhaling their skunky fumes

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
I've found a few cheese spots and it looks like you can't, would like some gameover screens but I do like the gassed out sprite and effect you get when you lose. if there were gameover screens I would like them to be quick grabs so you could bounce from skunk to skunk with your newfound love for inhaling their skunky fumes
Exactly, I'm sad that the animation that plays out if the last enemy grabs you can't be replayed

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Okay so there are 2 new bosses, does anybody know how to trigger the second one's grab attack? the one where she seemingly tries to grab you

Kibun

Aug 23, 2019
Rime put the new version Stinkness awaits v0.55 on his Patreaon to correct thoses grabs attack bug.

D900

Jul 2, 2021
Robo-skunk... does anyone find these new characters attractive? This game seems worthless except for the big skunks and dragons.

Reactions: B2B2

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Robo-skunk... does anyone find these new characters attractive? This game seems worthless except for the big skunks and dragons.
Nah lol, they're just there because rime wanted to, maybe she'll have nice attacks at least, but we can't know yet.
I hope that it will have attacks not involving the robot skunk tho, cause I wouldn't like being farted on by a robot much, if it's a humanoid robot tho, or an android, then it's a totally different thing

Reactions: D900

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Nah lol, they're just there because rime wanted to, maybe she'll have nice attacks at least, but we can't know yet.
I hope that it will have attacks not involving the robot skunk tho, cause I wouldn't like being farted on by a robot much, if it's a humanoid robot tho, or an android, then it's a totally different thing
I jus beat the game with my eyes half closed, there is only 4 bosses right?
the robot skunks are the dino machine boss right?

nymex3

May 11, 2019
it is a separate game, the artist is working on almost three or four games at the time, illogically

tailorn158

Aug 3, 2017
He always does this. Can't wait for him to rarely post an update and then scrap a few of his games just to restart from scratch. It's like the 5th time he's done it.
I just wish he would do more vaginal and anal; with or without the heavy smells, Escape and his early Rime animations had lots of interesting scenes, but his newer stuff has been completely lacking diversity. The past year has been tech demos with stock sfx farting and a few sprite sheets with something getting brapped on until it turns brown. Not sure how he's still pulling $3300/mo on Patreon for this, or how he's nearly at an all time high for earnings :unsure:

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes