Ren'Py Completed Escape From The Hospital [v1.0] [Kiobe]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shahdadchaos

Sep 7, 2020
So I saw the walkthrough and it didn't help. The table on the wall to the right of the door doesn't imply any order to me. The best guess I had was that it says what button to push on the keypad. But that would mean the numbers from the rooms aren't necessary. So the table has number 1 in approximately the 9 key on the pad, 2 would be 6, 3 would be 3, 4 would be 1, and last 5 would be 7. But that's not the code. I can't see a mapping to the number of the room and thus to the room number and since the answer is 84481, unless I missed the numbers (I got 14481 for the numbers from the rooms in order). So if the room one was eight it would work? Never mind, that must be the answer. But if that's the case you need a way to tell your players that they got a clue wrong or stick to clearer clues.

-------- So I went back ----------
Ya I subtracted 10 instead of 3 from the room one. Maybe return a message on the passcode on which number was wrong? Then the player get's feedback on where to look for the error.
the first is 6 6 6
the 2nd is 3 1 4
the 3rd is I dont know

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
Hi all, I'm looking for help, I'm stuck at this point.

I attached a video example. the necessary combination is in the passage in the folder with the game.
after this animation, what should i do?
How do I put the tentacle to sleep?
Every time I try to reenter the room, the gay scene with the tentacle starts. :cry:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
so besides those horrifying urinals, you get a catgirl who seemingly likes you if you stay? Why do I want to break out of again besides lack of resources after x amount of days? Do you keep the catgirl at least?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote