• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Escape From The Hospital [v1.0] [Kiobe]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Hello!
I think it's a problem, it's a gay scene, not scene with women. Guess combination was wrong, can you help me?
I do not quite understand the question, in order to see the scene with the girls, you need to click on the red or blue button in the laboratory after you make the tentacia modification (excited + antennae / sucking, etc.)

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
Kiobe

How do I get .....

• Lab Peep
  • Son

Scenes from the 4th Floor?

I may have seen one or both of them, I just don't remember right now. Are those missable?
If yes then what is the way to surely get them?

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Kiobe

How do I get .....

• Lab Peep
  • Son

Scenes from the 4th Floor?

I may have seen one or both of them, I just don't remember right now. Are those missable?
If yes then what is the way to surely get them?
To see the scene in the laboratory you need to go to the laboratory at night (a chance to see a scene like 1k5) (The way to get out is to enter it works)
The sleep scene is activated after 1 passage of 2 experiments in the laboratory.

Reactions: cvedant95

Eastwood96

Dec 5, 2019
I do not quite understand the question, in order to see the scene with the girls, you need to click on the red or blue button in the laboratory after you make the tentacia modification (excited + antennae / sucking, etc.)

I just make it work, but how could i take the switch from that octopus????

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Some of the character diologue is still Russian text even in English version. Some on one of the hint papers but its just garbage text not anything essential. So just be warned if you see some Russian word diologue in the English translation. Developer might fix it no doubt in a future update.
This is irrelevant for those that actually understand BOTH languages, but meh.. ok :D

• Angry
Reactions: ObsidianShard

wassonalberto

Dec 22, 2019
Dont download the game, have a microsoft based script host (virus)

If you played, check your Windows/system32/wscript.exe (that is the virus)

Last edited:

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Dont download the game, have a microsoft based script host (virus)

If you played, check your Windows/system32/wscript.exe (that is the virus)
Upload that file to VirusTotal for me, and send me on the report.

Edit: Checked it out. File is fine, contains no malware samples, or any relations to malware samples. Chances are, lad, that the file you are looking at is actually genuine.

Last edited:

wassonalberto

Dec 22, 2019
Upload that file to VirusTotal for me, and send me on the report.

Edit: Checked it out. File is fine, contains no malware samples, or any relations to malware samples. Chances are, lad, that the file you are looking at is actually genuine.
When you run the launcher the virus is injected. I recommend you try it on your own computer and you will see how it is. In fact on the virustotal page there are comments from the community warning of this kind of thing.

In my case, I have seen with my own eyes how it happened while running the game. It is a very difficult virus to remove from the PC and I just want to warn people not to download it.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018

news about the new project. poll. results of the year.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Guys, here's the deal... I went to steam with this game, if someone has a desire to add the game to the collection and support me as a developer ( the game costs exactly 1 dollar ( now discounts ) ) I would be very grateful to you. Keys to the game sent out to patrons who helped. Also thank you for criticizing the game and developing it with me.
Removed the password from the room in the maze. Fixed the scene with the ending outside in anal sex on the 1st floor. Removed all links to patreon and friends ( due to steam policy)

Reactions: James Eveleth

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Guys, here's the deal... I went to steam with this game, if someone has a desire to add the game to the collection and support me as a developer ( the game costs exactly 1 dollar ( now discounts ) ) I would be very grateful to you. Keys to the game sent out to patrons who helped. Also thank you for criticizing the game and developing it with me.
Removed the password from the room in the maze. Fixed the scene with the ending outside in anal sex on the 1st floor. Removed all links to patreon and friends ( due to steam policy)
Ps I would play a certain number of keys here, but I don't know how to do it...

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I purchased the game because it was cheap and you asked nicely.
Do you think you can change the thumbnail/icon to something else? I don't feel the naked catgirl is really indicative of your game as a whole, it feels misleading.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Thank you, I don't want it to look like begging. But Thank you very much, as this is my first time on Steam

I'll be purchasing it as well.. I never finished because i played an incomplete build but I like puzzles and remember it fondly so i'll help out by buying my first adult game on steam and hope they don't give me a menagerie of terrible adult game suggestions.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
I purchased the game because it was cheap and you asked nicely.
Do you think you can change the thumbnail/icon to something else? I don't feel the naked catgirl is really indicative of your game as a whole, it feels misleading.
I'll think about it... I just really like the way this character is drawn. Thanks a lot

I'll be purchasing it as well.. I never finished because i played an incomplete build but I like puzzles and remember it fondly so i'll help out by buying my first adult game on steam and hope they don't give me a menagerie of terrible adult game suggestions.
Thanks a lot!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote