Ren'Py Completed Escape From The Hospital [v1.0] [Kiobe]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Suu25

Mar 11, 2019
Ok game up until you're forced to be a female, plus had to cheat alot due puzzles being stupid like the ultraviolet. Someone really needs to add forced trasformation/sisfication tag ( was not to happy to find this surprise and forced to watch sisfiction content to continue. Better luck to you on your next and glad you finished it.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I'm stuck with the tentacle room.

I combine to get one of Syringe Mustache Fucking Sucking + Tentacle, but when I click 'Run' I get an error in (russian?). I can't take a screenshot of the error message - it doesn't show up.

Then I can click either Red or Blue button but the tentacle monster doesn't do anything. It says I have to "Maybe should to put it in some condition"
HOWEVER when I go to change Syringe Tentacle to Excited Syringe Tentacle (or whatever) the base state is 'Tentacle' not 'Syringe Tentacle' and it doesn't work.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018

I combine to get one of Syringe Mustache Fucking Sucking + Tentacle, but when I click 'Run' I get an error in (russian?). I can't take a screenshot of the error message - it doesn't show up.

Then I can click either Red or Blue button but the tentacle monster doesn't do anything. It says I have to "Maybe should to put it in some condition"
HOWEVER when I go to change Syringe Tentacle to Excited Syringe Tentacle (or whatever) the base state is 'Tentacle' not 'Syringe Tentacle' and it doesn't work.
you then need to press the reset and then make a modification of the tentacle.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018

I will record a small video guide now

Reactions: Morte111

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018

I attached a video example. the necessary combination is in the passage in the folder with the game.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Absolutely, huge props to anyone working on a project like this and actually finishing it. There are waaay too many 0.01 games out there that go nowhere because the developer realised the amount of work required and how little it paid.
Ok game up until you're forced to be a female, plus had to cheat alot due puzzles being stupid like the ultraviolet. Someone really needs to add forced trasformation/sisfication tag ( was not to happy to find this surprise and forced to watch sisfiction content to continue. Better luck to you on your next and glad you finished it.
I can respect the fact that author finished the game. Nice job.
By the way, I simultaneously tried to make a small game for patrons, but I had various problems with artists and porting to android and as a result I got a small game of 3 versions. I’ll leave a reference here, maybe someone wants to play (though the RPGMV and furry are taken as the basis)

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
you then need to press the reset and then make a modification of the tentacle.
Ah, that wasn't at all clear to me. Maybe instead of 'reset' it should be 'modify' or 'continue' or 'next'? Reset sounds like "Go right back to the start and try again".

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Ah, that wasn't at all clear to me. Maybe instead of 'reset' it should be 'modify' or 'continue' or 'next'? Reset sounds like "Go right back to the start and try again".
Translation problems ¯ \ (° _o) / ¯, I will make corrections as I collect more feedback. Thanks.

Reactions: Morte111

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
excited to play the full version... i like puzzle games that let me feel smart while holding my penis... i usually feel like an idiot when holding my penis...

• Haha

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
so 1.0 means the game is done now ? its nice to see games are finished (they never are) in this kind of buisness it's mostly version 0.12 after like 2 years

Feb 22, 2018
I just want to say thank you for finishing the game.
If the game isn't a 1.0 I generally don't even give it a second look.
EDIT:
Oh... I finished it. Oh no.... On no....

Last edited:

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
so 1.0 means the game is done now ? its nice to see games are finished (they never are) in this kind of buisness it's mostly version 0.12 after like 2 years
Thank you, but I did not realize everything I wanted. But I wanted the experience with this game as I wanted. Now we will be engaged in a larger project, the artist now works for me, you can say officially. So I hope that you will also like future project (s).

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
Thank you, but I did not realize everything I wanted. But I wanted the experience with this game as I wanted. Now we will be engaged in a larger project, the artist now works for me, you can say officially. So I hope that you will also like future project (s).
always nice to hear people are doing well ^^

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
The mac version doesn't even start. It crashes the second it opens.
-only mac ver.

If there is an error, then send a screenshot, since I have no way to check on mac os.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote