Ren'Py Completed Escape From The Hospital [v1.0] [Kiobe]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 23, 2018
Потип новый этап в продвижении в биотехнологии (крч наука о модернизации человеческого тела )

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Kiobe Hi, I propose to add at the end of version 0.3 or at the beginning of 0.4 to give the player the opportunity to choose who will be mc or futanari or a woman I just love the foot and would like to see futa in this game: 3
НА РУССКОМ
привет, предлогаю добавить в конце версии 0.3 или в начале 0.4 дать игроку возможность выбрать кем станет гг либо футунари либо женщиной я просто очень люблю фут и хотел бы увидеть футу (как гг желательно ) в данной игре :3
Да я русский игрок который сидит на этом сайте )))
Sorry for my eng. Im Belarusian man )) and i use google translator
Идея на счет футунари была, и серьезно рассматривалась, НО такой выбор можно вставить только в конце 0.4 версии, так как 0.4 версия уже частично проработана и обговорена с художником. В планах было по окончанию 0.4 версии игроку дать выбор либо остаться Женщиной либо вернуть свои причиндалы ^_^ либо стать футой. Так что вам придется подождать как минимум еще 1 версию.

The idea of futunari was, and seriously considered, BUT such a choice can be inserted only at the end of the 0.4 version, since the 0.4 version is already partially worked out and discussed with the artist. The plans were at the end of the 0.4 version of the player to give a choice to either remain a woman or return the man ^ _ ^ or become a futanari. So you have to wait at least 1 more version.

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2018
Идея на счет футунари была, и серьезно рассматривалась, НО такой выбор можно вставить только в конце 0.4 версии, так как 0.4 версия уже частично проработана и обговорена с художником. В планах было по окончанию 0.4 версии игроку дать выбор либо остаться Женщиной либо вернуть свои причиндалы ^_^ либо стать футой. Так что вам придется подождать как минимум еще 1 версию.

The idea of futunari was, and seriously considered, BUT such a choice can be inserted only at the end of the 0.4 version, since the 0.4 version is already partially worked out and discussed with the artist. The plans were at the end of the 0.4 version of the player to give a choice to either remain a woman or return the man ^ _ ^ or become a futanari. So you have to wait at least 1 more version.
режим ждуна активирован :D

LONG waiting mode activated: D

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
With patreon everything is fine. Page restored. Security worked for them and the bot blocked -_-. Now everything is okay.

Reactions: pj1983

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018

Change in version 0.4:
- Added 4th floor (Zone A).
- Added 4 new characters.
- Added mining privilege system.
- Added exchange for privilege points.
- Added new 18+ scenes (5 pieces).
- Animation has been made on all new 18+ scenes.
- Fem. version of the protagonist.
- Added posters of friends in zone A.
- Added a new mini-game.
- Added a new riddle.
- Fixed bugs with language and off-road 2 floors.
- Added floor selection at the beginning of the game (choice between 1-3 floors).
- Added CENSOR FOR SINGLE-CONTENT CONTENT!
- Added design of the game window (textbox and panels)
- Added questbook.
What we did not have time to do and will finish to 0.5:
- Before 5 adult scenes.
- 7 quests for zone A.
- Gender selection at the end of zone A. (Futa / Man / Woman).
- Rating system between characters.
- Android version. (so everything is fine, but the design of the game window moves out - it was decided to postpone)
- Playing cards 18+.
Until 09/22/2019 - Available to patrons for $ 20 -
from 09/22/2019 to 09/25/2019 - available to patrons for $ 10 -
from 09.26.2019 - available to patrons for $ 5 -
I did not find a person for tests. I count on your return.

Last edited:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Warum zählt Lucy, die beim Blackjack gewinnt, gegen den Spieler? Ich dachte, wir arbeiten als Team?

Почему Люси, которая выигрывает в блэкджеке, считает против игрока? Я думал, что мы работаем как команда?

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Warum zählt Lucy, die beim Blackjack gewinnt, gegen den Spieler? Ich dachte, wir arbeiten als Team?

Почему Люси, которая выигрывает в блэкджеке, считает против игрока? Я думал, что мы работаем как команда?
On plans in matter who wins will depend sex scene, but from for moreover that we not typically recognized their draw it ( summed up past an artist) have left such option.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
On plans in matter who wins will depend sex scene, but from for moreover that we not typically recognized their draw it ( summed up past an artist) have left such option.
It seems counter intuitive that we should lose because Lucy won... I just don't like having to Cheat to win because the deck is so heavily stacked against me.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
It seems counter intuitive that we should lose because Lucy won... I just don't like having to Cheat to win because the deck is so heavily stacked against me.
In the next version ( if of course I gather up to pay the artist) I will correct either the text or dorisuem scene. And about the difficulty - correctly, there is random, I have not won with the first 10 minutes.

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
Don't quite understand the "circle" thing.... i made it read 314...nothing happened...made it read 413 incase it was bacwards...nothing happened.

666 worked. but 314 and 404 dont do shit.

EDIT: you have to put them all in at once -_-

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
I don't understand the tentacle puzzle.

I put in the reagents, click run and create a tentacle. I go back, press the red or blue button, see the tentacle and girls and nothing happens. I go back to the book, and tentacle is still the only option in the 'impact object' list?

momin.sydney

Feb 28, 2019
tentacle part sucks, unintuitive as fuck, gives some errors in russian. DELETE IT and make it simple pick instead of recipes.
didnt get through and the walkthrough is worded just as badly as the puzzle is designed.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I read "tentacle" in the change log and moved on. Nothing is as stupid as that idea.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
I don't understand the tentacle puzzle.

I put in the reagents, click run and create a tentacle. I go back, press the red or blue button, see the tentacle and girls and nothing happens. I go back to the book, and tentacle is still the only option in the 'impact object' list?
tentacle part sucks, unintuitive as fuck, gives some errors in russian. DELETE IT and make it simple pick instead of recipes.
didnt get through and the walkthrough is worded just as badly as the puzzle is designed.
I read "tentacle" in the change log and moved on. Nothing is as stupid as that idea.
I'm sorry that you didn’t like this part of the game. Unfortunately, I do not have a very large audience and even less return, and it is very difficult for me to reach the desired level because of this. In the future, if there are enough complaints about this part of the game (especially from patrons (!)), I will change it. Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: cooperdk
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote