Ren'Py Completed Escape From The Hospital [v1.0] [Kiobe]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I've read the walkthrough for the tentacle part, but I can not get the sleeping formula to work. I've tried other things with no success. Any chance someone can give me a the formula as it would appear on screen.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Found a problem with the passage of the tentacle, appears when changing the language in the game. The problem was eliminated, now the language is selected when the game is turned on and does not change during the game.
Replaced links in patreon cap.
Duplicate these links here.

v.0.31

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Great updates, your scenes are amazing.

Although i'm not really into man on man content, so if you can place a warning or something before one that would be great.

Beside that i definitly love the artstyle.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Great updates, your scenes are amazing.

Although i'm not really into man on man content, so if you can place a warning or something before one that would be great.

Beside that i definitly love the artstyle.
Oh, sorry, I just did it like a bad ending. I'll think about how to limit and warn users. Thanks for feedback.

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
Fun. Great artwork. Good puzzles. I only needed to cheat on the tile shifting one (and that was only because I got bored with it). English could be better, but it's not impossible to read. I look forward to more updates.

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Fun. Great artwork. Good puzzles. I only needed to cheat on the tile shifting one (and that was only because I got bored with it). English could be better, but it's not impossible to read. I look forward to more updates.
if you could write where bad English was, we will fix it for the next version. If you are not difficult, you can mail (kiobe@mail.ru) or private messages.

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
if you could write where bad English was, we will fix it for the next version. If you are not difficult, you can mail (kiobe@mail.ru) or private messages.
I'll see if I can put together a list. A lot of it is just awkward/unnatural phrasing or word choice. I know what you're trying to say, but it's not quite right to a native English speaker.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
I'll see if I can put together a list. A lot of it is just awkward/unnatural phrasing or word choice. I know what you're trying to say, but it's not quite right to a native English speaker.
Thank you very much, I would be very grateful.

Jul 23, 2018
Kiobe Hi, I propose to add at the end of version 0.3 or at the beginning of 0.4 to give the player the opportunity to choose who will be mc or futanari or a woman I just love the foot and would like to see futa in this game: 3
НА РУССКОМ
привет, предлогаю добавить в конце версии 0.3 или в начале 0.4 дать игроку возможность выбрать кем станет гг либо футунари либо женщиной я просто очень люблю фут и хотел бы увидеть футу (как гг желательно ) в данной игре :3
Да я русский игрок который сидит на этом сайте )))
Sorry for my eng. Im Belarusian man )) and i use google translator

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote