Could be a false positive though

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
I got a virus detection

Could be a false positive though

This is most likely due to the use of the yaml module, by the way, because of it, I have not yet been able to make a port on the android...

Beastwithin

Oct 6, 2017
The picture puzzle is one most annoying type of puzzles hopefully you add a skip or make it a 3 by 3 instead of 4 by 4. Other than that i like it so far. I don't know could just be me. Anyone have a save file after that part thanks.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
same problem here this sucks big time i didn't save the game. :(
Doesn't crash in russian version, can just switch language and switch again when done
Yep, it makes you wonder if the dev even play tests his game before he releases it.
It crashes for me after solving the picture puzzle. Any tips?
The picture puzzle is one most annoying type of puzzles hopefully you add a skip or make it a 3 by 3 instead of 4 by 4. Other than that i like it so far. I don't know could just be me. Anyone have a save file after that part thanks.
Fixed crashes on the puzzle on the 2nd floor and added a cheat button, so that you can skip the puzzle. -

Reactions: RedPillBlues

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
The very moment I finally solved it (hate that stuff too), game crashed. Deleted it right after *sigh*

Reactions: MilkyDaddy
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote