Ren'Py Completed Escape From The Hospital [v1.0] [Kiobe]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
The very moment I finally solved it (hate that stuff too), game crashed. Deleted it right after *sigh*
I apologize for the nerves spent, but I released a fix for this problem and also made it easier to complete the puzzle (you can now skip it) you can download on patreon or here in the post.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I apologize for the nerves spent, but I released a fix for this problem and also made it easier to complete the puzzle (you can now skip it) you can download on patreon or here in the post.
Thnaks mate. The fix is of course very much needed. Not sure if you should really "dumb" down the puzzles right away though. I mean this is clearly a puzzle game, which is fair enough. Because I and a few others are crap at puzzles doesn't mean others would not enjoy them - it is something that differentiates your game from others. Maybe different difficulty levels would be a feasible approach?
Or just a really dumb mode with all skip buttons for the simpleminded fappers like yours truly ;-D

Good luck with your game man.

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Thnaks mate. The fix is of course very much needed. Not sure if you should really "dumb" down the puzzles right away though. I mean this is clearly a puzzle game, which is fair enough. Because I and a few others are crap at puzzles doesn't mean others would not enjoy them - it is something that differentiates your game from others. Maybe different difficulty levels would be a feasible approach?
Or just a really dumb mode with all skip buttons for the simpleminded fappers like yours truly ;-D

Good luck with your game man.
Thanks more for the feedback, I really appreciate your feedback!

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
OK, I see that the numbers are 88441, but is there some sort of logic to which order they go in?

Edit: Never mind, I figured out a minute later that the chalk number pad represents the rooms.

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
i found a bug wen you resolve the puzzel of the box of thi girl with a red rope this come out how the i resolve this now bug 1.PNG

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
The last patch was good tbh, the english is sometime weird, but the art style and each enigma makes us forget about the poor languages issues.

Keep going it has a lot of potential

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
The last patch was good tbh, the english is sometime weird, but the art style and each enigma makes us forget about the poor languages issues.

Keep going it has a lot of potential
Thanks for the feedback !

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Added v0.2 (PC) to OP.

Thanks @Kiobe
I compiled android version 0.23 can update the post please.
Android - ( Escape from the hospital 0.23 )
Post to update -

Reactions: B2B2

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Man, the tentacle part is terrible for the player. The player should just be able to make whatever tentacles there are since it isn't a puzzle, it's just about reading the formula book and putting in the ingrediants written down. Going back and forth between the formula book in the other room and the tentacle chamber is really annoying and only serves to waste the player's time.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Man, the tentacle part is terrible for the player. The player should just be able to make whatever tentacles there are since it isn't a puzzle, it's just about reading the formula book and putting in the ingrediants written down. Going back and forth between the formula book in the other room and the tentacle chamber is really annoying and only serves to waste the player's time.
Initially, this part was more difficult several times, but since it was difficult to go through and there were many complaints from testers, it was decided to simplify this moment to a banal recipe reading. If you have any global suggestions for improving this moment, I am always ready to listen to you and it is possible to make these changes. Thanks for feedback!

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
The player should just be able to make whatever tentacles there are. . . Going back and forth between the formula book in the other room and the tentacle chamber is really annoying and only serves to waste the player's time.
This was my suggestion.

If you're looking for an alternative solution to the one I mentioned: move the formula book to the tentacle room. That way the player doesn't have to constantly go back to the other room. I recognize that you have already made this particular puzzle easier, but in the state that it is in now, I think going this extra step would make the player's life much better.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
This was my suggestion.

If you're looking for an alternative solution to the one I mentioned: move the formula book to the tentacle room. That way the player doesn't have to constantly go back to the other room. I recognize that you have already made this particular puzzle easier, but in the state that it is in now, I think going this extra step would make the player's life much better.
I understand, it's nice to hear criticism from another developer, thank you very much, but I can promise that this change will be in 0.3, but I will try to redo it to version 0.4.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Guys, created a discord channel, so that you would be aware of all the events (sometimes I publish something that does not reach the patreon (because of their policies, of course))

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Free release - 0.3 ver. Please update.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote