Ren'Py Completed Escape From The Hospital [v1.0] [Kiobe]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I'm sorry that you didn’t like this part of the game. Unfortunately, I do not have a very large audience and even less return, and it is very difficult for me to reach the desired level because of this. In the future, if there are enough complaints about this part of the game (especially from patrons (!)), I will change it. Thanks for the feedback.
I don't understand, if they don't like the tentacle(fetish) content they should have use the sleep formula first.

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
I don't understand, if they don't like the tentacle(fetish) content they should have use the sleep formula first.
You can just skip and start playing immediately from the 3rd floor. Play allows you to do so.

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
I'm sorry that you didn’t like this part of the game. Unfortunately, I do not have a very large audience and even less return, and it is very difficult for me to reach the desired level because of this. In the future, if there are enough complaints about this part of the game (especially from patrons (!)), I will change it. Thanks for the feedback.
There is absolutely no need to remove anything from the game.
If anyone doesn't like any part of the game it can be easily avoided/ignored/bypassed.
Game doesn't force you to watch every scene to progress.
If you want to change something just put the warning before the scene same as there is for gay content. (even that is unnecessary in my opinion.)

Thanks for an awesome and creative game.
You are one of the content creator in my list to support when I start earning.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
There is absolutely no need to remove anything from the game.
If anyone doesn't like any part of the game it can be easily avoided/ignored/bypassed.
Game doesn't force you to watch every scene to progress.
If you want to change something just put the warning before the scene same as there is for gay content. (even that is unnecessary in my opinion.)

Thanks for an awesome and creative game.
You are one of the content creator in my list to support when I start earning.
Thank you very much, it's been a long time since I've heard a word of encouragement.

Darkie4Pres

Feb 5, 2018
Game is fine I just don't understand the tentacle part I make all of the tentcales but they aren't showing up on the impact list like am I doing something wrong because it isn't progressing.
Edit: oh you have to hit reset after you make the tentacle.....that's kinda weird why would you hit reset to go back and continue

Reactions: niennunb

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Guys, an important poll, if you want to influence the future of the game, please vote in it.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wait so this game has 3 protagonists now? Did you hire two additional artist so the games development doesn't come to a crawl?

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Wait so this game has 3 protagonists now? Did you hire two additional artist so the games development doesn't come to a crawl?
if you look closely at the game and there are 3 different styles, the truth is that the speed of their work, even when paying for art from 50-70 bucks per scene, takes about 3-5 days. (and at this time other artists are busy with their own affairs, since they are more important than my paid work ....) Therefore, in the latest version in sex scenes you can see a new style - this artist literally completed a couple of weeks everything that was supposed to be done a month ago, and I plan to continue to work with her. (there will be not 3 main characters but the choice of the gender of the main character (male, female, futa)
But now let's see what the survey will show and then we will think

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
if you look closely at the game and there are 3 different styles, the truth is that the speed of their work, even when paying for art from 50-70 bucks per scene, takes about 3-5 days. (and at this time other artists are busy with their own affairs, since they are more important than my paid work ....) Therefore, in the latest version in sex scenes you can see a new style - this artist literally completed a couple of weeks everything that was supposed to be done a month ago, and I plan to continue to work with her. (there will be not 3 main characters but the choice of the gender of the main character (male, female, futa)
But now let's see what the survey will show and then we will think
Well hopefully you can keep up with tripling the costs, and the main route doesn't suffer because of it.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
- Realese Escape from the hospital ( Final )
Latest version "Escape from the hospital".
Added:
- Scene 18+ (hero (male) + Mary) (The scene can be seen after the 2nd stage of earning points)
- Scene 18+ (Steve + Mary) (The scene is triggered randomly at night in the laboratory)
- Scene 18+ (Final game)
- Added a new not big location after zone A. On the walls you can see the nicknames of the players who supported the project. (a nice feature that I think is worthy of being in the game)
- Perhaps there will be a port for android, but so far no one has asked and I see no reason.
For patrons for $ 1 will be available from November 21.
It will be publicly available on December 1.
If someone puts here earlier - I have nothing against.

Last edited:

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Realese Escape from the hospital ( Final ) for all patron.

Reactions: Gaboris

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
- Scene 18+ (hero (male) + Mary) (The scene can be seen after the 2nd stage of earning points) how do u become a male? i've gone past stage 2 of earning poits

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
- Scene 18+ (hero (male) + Mary) (The scene can be seen after the 2nd stage of earning points) how do u become a male? i've gone past stage 2 of earning poits
The sleep scene appears after you participate in experiment 2 several times (Zone A)
None of the patrons complained ... Now I will check again. )

Last edited:

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
The scene appears immediately after you pass 1 time experiment 2

There may be a problem if loading on a save game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote