2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Sera Zero

Jul 5, 2021
Anyone know about the key to unlock this cafe? View attachment 2720924
tbh I don't remember, but if there is no key nearby, then I'd assume you first have pick the quest to kill the criminal that is inside. can get the quest from the assasin chick in the hotel's outdoor cafe area. probably also have to read the document on the table.
inside you'll need to get the rope from zombie in the toilet to get to the window in storage area.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
what's new in 0.24 version??

Version0.24:

• Added a new enemy named "Tentacle" and its hentai animations;
  • Added new areas named "Central Hospital"(Part One);
  • Added a new consumable tool named "Cracker" used for hacking into a computer or other electronic equipments;
  • Fixed a bug that in some cases the lockpick was ineffective;
  • Fixed a bug that the sidestory "Looking for motherboard" and "Placement for pendant" were duplicated;

Reactions: Tempering

novatallion

Oct 11, 2019
i was stuck at the okamoto scene where we found a somebody healing himself because of bleeding at the school, there is a save game.. and the scene ends with okamoto get cold interactions to us and leave.. and i don't know what to do anymore, I've search a lot of things.. but no clue how to progress further after this chapter

does anyone want to help me, what to do next? and i already get cum with the mosquitoes, does the doctor quest could be done if i talk to him later?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
i was stuck at the okamoto scene where we found a somebody healing himself because of bleeding at the school, there is a save game.. and the scene ends with okamoto get cold interactions to us and leave.. and i don't know what to do anymore, I've search a lot of things.. but no clue how to progress further after this chapter

does anyone want to help me, what to do next? and i already get cum with the mosquitoes, does the doctor quest could be done if i talk to him later?
u need to solve the briefcase puzzle in the art room and then u need to go towards the principal office in the sport building from the first floor

art room is that secret room u enter with a stairs from 3rd floor class that has a ladder inside the room

novatallion

Oct 11, 2019
u need to solve the briefcase puzzle in the art room and then u need to go towards the principal office in the sport building from the first floor

art room is that secret room u enter with a stairs from 3rd floor class that has a ladder inside the room
thank you so much man.. i havinga lot of stuck to play this game.. and this has no guide whatsoever.. i wish i could join their official discord or something in order to play the game

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
thank you so much man.. i havinga lot of stuck to play this game.. and this has no guide whatsoever.. i wish i could join their official discord or something in order to play the game
i never know he has a discord tbh,
i'm just subbed to him on patreon.
i was stuck at the bamboo forest area back then when that update dropped.
hell even until now i still had a hard time finding that one new npc he introduced in the previous updates lol

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
I'm still not sure why the dev decided to remove the ability to knock yourself down in the gallery in favour of an "expel cum" action being bound, got 50+ other keys that it could've been bound to, but no, that's the choice they make.

So, in other words, anyone have an actual download link to any of the updates previous to that stupid addition? All the ones I've tried are down.

Reactions: Tempering

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Version 0.25:

Save:

What's new:
  • Added Hack game(Very Easy);
  • More main story;
  • Added new areas named "Central Hospital"(Part Two);
  • Fixed a bug that in some dialogues the character's portrait wasn't displayed properly;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cLockWis3

May 3, 2023
Version 0.25:
Mega

Save:
Mega

What's new:
  • Added Hack game(Very Easy);
  • More main story;
  • Added new areas named "Central Hospital"(Part Two);
  • Fixed a bug that in some dialogues the character's portrait wasn't displayed properly;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which partof it has more main story and which map is the hack game?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
which partof it has more main story and which map is the hack game?
the new map has a hack game (from the screenshot)
IMG_1204.png
the new main story is after the school one i believe
he doesn't post much on patreon for screenshot since the age verification fiasco he's having with patreon lately
just posting like normal stuffs that has no "fun" part
so i can't tell much either (i haven't play the new version yet either)

Razor298

Apr 27, 2020
I wonder when this games is complete, judging by how many zombies/enemies in gallery must be very long
I just hope the dev didn't forgot this game and then got abandoned

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes