Unreal Engine Escape from Zombie U: Reloaded [v0.2.0] [SodaAnimations]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

iwefuhwhweh

Jul 22, 2022
EscapeFromZombieUReloaded-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
can u put it in google drive or something cant dl it this way

TuanCao

Mar 6, 2023
I really like the visuals and animations but they take too long to update, 2 years of updates is too little

Reactions: Foxcola

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
See this message from 3 messages before you:

I do think the original post should be updated with this information, and maybe have a separate download for the exploration build of the game.
So the actual game isnt in any of the links on here and i should try Subscribestar?

mr overlord

Sep 16, 2019
yo guys, think this game has potential?
I do but there's a good chunk of hurtles it needs to go through one and it's a very common one in our little niche specifically the western side is communication with the audience. Another one is not really updating the subscribestar or the steam, yes there is a steam version at decently manor. If the dev can get over those hurtles I could see this living up to the potential I see up as hell it could have a spot in the hentai game hall of fame. TLDR Yes it just need to jump over some common hurtles.

Dexhellhound

Apr 18, 2018
I do but there's a good chunk of hurtles it needs to go through one and it's a very common one in our little niche specifically the western side is communication with the audience. Another one is not really updating the subscribestar or the steam, yes there is a steam version at decently manor. If the dev can get over those hurtles I could see this living up to the potential I see up as hell it could have a spot in the hentai game hall of fame. TLDR Yes it just need to jump over some common hurtles.
same i am annoyed trying to figure that out and every one is talking about the dam mini game

Thoran001

Jun 17, 2020
I buy this game but since february the developer told in the steam forum they would give us a H-Patch in a different way. Is this patch out now for the steam-version?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
what does v0.1 - Added 2024-03-18 mean for the other download links?
There's a long story I could tell about this, but I'll jump to the end.
The sidegame had to be separated from the main game (because Steam sucks, and financial politics, yada, yada).
The clearest way for me to lay out the current confusion is to just label them in an image. So, here it is.
Confusion.jpg

Sidenote: Apparently, my "Kickstarter Rewards" (which included on-going updates, progress reports, and the ability to give direct feedback, and participate in design polls) all expired the minute they opened up their Subsrcibestar page, which was a direct response to Steam telling them, "A zombie dog is still a dog, that's bestiality, so that game cannot be on our site with the sidegame included, because dog."

Now, I'm just gonna vent a little. It is EXTREMELY frustrating to be an open-minded liberal Christian and have to watch people who may or may not even be Christian acting like a bunch of prudish assholes because they're worried about how they're gonna look to Christians. God might be shaking his head at us and thinking we're idiots, but he does NOT care about who or what a CARTOON CHARACTER has "sex" with! All he wants is for people to stop being assholes to each other! THAT'S the point of the story! Thousands of years and a compiled library of books to explain that "being mean isn't nice," and what do we do with it?! We protect the rights of cartoon zombie dogs to not be somehow raped in the process of raping a cartoon woman and then tell artists trying to earn a living to go fuck themselves. I love God, but I hate the church.

Last edited:
Reactions: kunkunman3000
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes