Unreal Engine Escape from Zombie U: Reloaded [v0.2.0] [SodaAnimations]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

purplesorcerers

Feb 14, 2022
The picture says 0.1 this is a "minigame" taken fron their subscribestar it isnt remotely the whole game so I dont know why its been labeled as 1.0 for some reason its replaced all the content theyd made for the previous version which was way bigger am really confused whats gone on here

Reactions: Dover2

Anael78

Aug 27, 2018
ok so at stage 4 i lose constantly by the time zombie and endgame, i try everything but it's impossible to pass this stage, a bug but from what i don't know

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
ok so at stage 4 i lose constantly by the time zombie and endgame, i try everything but it's impossible to pass this stage, a bug but from what i don't know
Yeah I figured out you can't pass any enemies before they fuck you or you defeat them with your kicks. In Stage 4 you HAVE to get traped from every vent with the tentacles and quickly get out. It is a little tedious but after that you unlocked the gallery.

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
you guys keep talking about stage 4
i had a weird bug where i played until stage 4 and kept losing it
then i closed the game and opened it again but this time level was only 3 stages and after stage 3 i unlocked the gallery
but the gallery doesn`t have the ceiling or floor trap
i don`t if it should have it

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I don't know WHAT some of you are talking about. Maybe my computer has some global save from a past version or something that's granting me access? I had full access to the gallery of this version before even playing it, including new animations I'd never seen before, like the vents.

As I recall, Sex Ed was separated from the main game due to conflicts with some distributer (Steam, maybe?). Basically, "a zombie dog is still a dog, that's bestiality, so you can't release the game with that."
That's a big part of why they started the Subscribestar account, as a fair amount of people were primarily in it for the Sex Ed "mini-game."

To the best of my knowledge, work is continuing to be done on both the main story-based exploration game and Sex Ed, but since they now exist as separate games, there's not really any reason to wait to release updates for both simultaneously.

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
Yeah I figured out you can't pass any enemies before they fuck you or you defeat them with your kicks. In Stage 4 you HAVE to get traped from every vent with the tentacles and quickly get out. It is a little tedious but after that you unlocked the gallery.
I pressed S & D, you roll forward passed them. If you press W & Space bar, you do a flying kick.

doom0007

Oct 26, 2019
Here's how I broke step 4:

Top Trap - Sit and Roll

Bottom Trap - Requires no movement, does not respond to rolling.

In the case of enemies, it is possible to stiffen them with a kick and then move on to rolling.

In the case of dogs, there are ways to eliminate them with a kick or jump attack.

I immediately ignored it with a jump attack at stage 4.

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
So I just downloaded the game through the link on page 1........as usual. But its just the "side-scrolling infinite chase" game, I dont think that's the whole game, is it? Can someone let me know if and what I am doing something wrong? Thanks.

zazazaku

Jan 21, 2021
So I just downloaded the game through the link on page 1........as usual. But its just the "side-scrolling infinite chase" game, I dont think that's the whole game, is it? Can someone let me know if and what I am doing something wrong? Thanks.
See this message from 3 messages before you:

As I recall, Sex Ed was separated from the main game due to conflicts with some distributer (Steam, maybe?). Basically, "a zombie dog is still a dog, that's bestiality, so you can't release the game with that."
That's a big part of why they started the Subscribestar account, as a fair amount of people were primarily in it for the Sex Ed "mini-game."

To the best of my knowledge, work is continuing to be done on both the main story-based exploration game and Sex Ed, but since they now exist as separate games, there's not really any reason to wait to release updates for both simultaneously.
I do think the original post should be updated with this information, and maybe have a separate download for the exploration build of the game.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
I do think the original post should be updated with this information, and maybe have a separate download for the exploration build of the game.
It was already updated. The current version is v0.2 aka. kickstarter 1.0 and it contains the mini game that we have seen before as "Sex ed" mode. Which you can download as 0.1.

Last edited:

PHANTOM23

Jun 9, 2017
How to clear 1-4
1. if you ignore the enemy and pass by, the invisible timer will be shortened and you will be caught by the enemy following you
2. do not ignore ceiling vent or floor trap just get caught and raped and then keep pressing A and D, you have plenty of time.
3. do not ignore dog and tentacle man, eliminate them with bottom attacks
If you proceed to the end without ignoring the enemies, you can complete Stage 4.

The game's controls are a mess, but the art and animation are definitely to my liking.
I look forward to the completion of the game.
(written by using Google Translator.)

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes