Unreal Engine Escape from Zombie U: Reloaded [v0.2.0] [SodaAnimations]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
... The Losing Scene is pretty decent, despite needing some more work in terms of sound effects imho. But if the "Main Game" did not get an update, i don't know what took this long tbh. ...
I didn't even realize the Losing Scene had sound. I just played the mp4 file directly, and apparently the sound is elsewhere in the game files, LOL. Also, uh, I may have at some point during the Kickstarter, pointed out to them that the vast majority of the support was exactly at the level where the "Sex Ed" game became available, and that they may want to put more focus on it then they'd been planning to ... oops?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
It's 1.0 - does that mean it's a full release or it's still very unfinished?

DikuZ

Jun 24, 2018
Bro this game isn't fucking playable. Why do I keep getting caught by the horde when I'm a fucking million miles away?
In a practical way, I managed to find the source of the problem. You can't avoid any enemy on your way to the finish line. Any pushed enemy seems to hack the player's model, and the horde, having reached him, catches you, even if you are far ahead. Sorry for my English. This is not my native language.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Does anyone has a save with unlocked gallery?
Level 1 is so mega boring, don't want to do it again.

pagan4eg

Jun 4, 2020
OOh, meh! Previous builds of the game was SOOO much better! Now it's kinda sidescroller with only 1 direction or what?

Reactions: zazazaku

doom0007

Oct 26, 2019
1 stage last very fucking level.
i walkthought is only move is roll.
fucking dog evasion is jump attack.

and this files is level 2, level 3 can't use.

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Dog enemy just straight up put in and "I'll deal with it next update" mentality. Game is absolutely unplayable with the collision hitboxes. Skip the download and save yourself time.

The-Damned-King

Aug 23, 2018
In a practical way, I managed to find the source of the problem. You can't avoid any enemy on your way to the finish line. Any pushed enemy seems to hack the player's model, and the horde, having reached him, catches you, even if you are far ahead. Sorry for my English. This is not my native language.
Can confirm this is the issue for [v1.0], also breaks the game.
In level 1-4 with the vents, it's the biggest problem, but easy way to deal with it is just to let the vents do their thing and take out every enemy you encounter.

Purra

Jul 8, 2017
art is good, but I'll look forward to its development and yea gotta hate that dug XD

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Does anyone has a save with unlocked gallery?
Level 1 is so mega boring, don't want to do it again.
I just did it myself.
I don't know what happened to the game, I can remember at the beginning it was different.
However, here is a save with level 1 finished and gallery unlocked for the version "v1.0" which is v0.1 from 2024-03-18.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes